Island Exam Monologue

Start from the beginning

Ichinose: "I ask this of you too kanzaki-kun, ayanokouji-kun is an important friend of mine. i don't want him to be troubled being questioned like this."

Seeing as important figure of class b reprimand him, kanzaki calmed down once again.

Kanzaki: "..... I lost my cool, sorry for troubling you ayanokouji"

Me: "It's fine, anyone would be angry if they hide something especially from someone who have their trust"

Soon, the light moved further away. It was over, apparently. Just to be sure, Iapproached cautiously. Near a large tree lay a muddy Horikita. She'd collapsed, unconscious. A single keycard lay on the ground near her hand. On her injured body were traces of excavated soil. After examining the situation, I confirmed that more people than Ibuki had discovered Horikita's position as leader. After picking up the keycard, I lifted Horikita into my arms.

Everyone in D Class: "HORIKITA!!"

Satou: "What happened horikita-san!?"

Onodera: "Are you injured!? "

Sudo: "IBUKI!, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SUZUNE!!"

Ibuki: "Can't you see what already happened? She chased me cause i found out about D Class leader, of course i defeated her though as she was collapsed"

Said ibuki while mocking sudo and horikita

Sudo: "YOU!"

Seeing as sudo was about to rampage, chabashira-sensei comes to stop sudo action.

Chabashira: "Stop it Sudou, you going on rampage here just gonna prolong us getting out of here. Seeing as this already happened on the past, you getting angry ain't gonna solve anything. That said so, physical fights between student is prohibited especially in an exam. What do you have to say ibuki?"

Ibuki: "...."

Seeing as a waste of time ibuki decides to not answer chabashira-sensei remarks.

After being reprimanded by sensei, sudo calmed his anger and thanked me for saving horikita

Sudo: "Thank you for saving suzune, ayanokouji. If not for you looking for her she might be in awful condition"

All class d student also thanked me for helping their leader.

Me: "That so"

Haruka: "Kiyopon, to think that you can even find horikita and hide against them in that bad weather condition. You're really good"

Me: "Thanks"

======

Ryuen: So ibuki really messed up here, if she just takes the keycard back then we won't be looking like losers in that exam. But he already takes action since then huh. Ku ku ku, i can't wait to see what more does that bastard have up on his sleeve.

Sakayanagi: Fufufu, as expected he already anticipated their move. 

Matsushita: To think that he already make his move that early, so my hunch is true that ayanokouji-kun is hiding his abilities. all thanks to this video i can learn about his secret

======

"Ngh..."

Horikita let out a small sound. Slowly but surely, her eyes fluttered open.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"Ayano... kouji-kun?"

She sounded dazed, as if she couldn't understand the situation.

"Agh... My head... hurts..."

"You have a high fever. Don't push yourself."