playing daddy || aaron hotchner

Start from the beginning

Before he could respond the ever bouncy Penelope popped up on the Jet's screen, pulling you all away from the activities that were keeping you busy.

''I have found something, and when I mean something I mean something!'' She beamed, extremely impressed with herself. Which of course she should be, she's an absolute whizz.

''So I delved into both the girls most recent contacts, calls and messaging history, website usage and their bank account trails. Now here's the thing, what 20 year old college student with no registered job have weekly payments put into her account which range from $5,000 dollars to $15,000? By correlating that with there web usage and recent contacts ive found they both work as sugar babies. Probably to get them through college and it seems there very high-maintenance life style.'' Garcia added, all of it making sense as she did. I mean those girls definitely didn't deserve to die, but this link was too good to say there lifestyle wasn't a reason. I applaud them for the lifestyle I must say.. get that bread get that head you smirked to yourself.

''Get that bread?'' Hotch raised a brow, your face flushed with embarrassment. You did not say that aloud.

Sometimes your a fucking idiot.

You cleared your throat before trying to scramble your words out, ''Nothing. Nothing. Anyway, so it's obvious who ever is killing these girls is targeting these girls based on their lifestyle. Whether it be the sugar daddy himself or another unsub.''

''Surely it has to be a crossover between their so called sugar daddy, we connect him from the girls details and there we have the killer?'' JJ raised a brow, almost to say this was too simple.

''I don't think it is. Sugar daddies are supposed to be discreet of course, but one wouldn't risk killing two of his girls. It would be way too obvious, we'd find him through the money trail or talking to the girls acquaintances, these girls make sure to tell people close to them where they are going for there own safety. Most have regular customers who they have close relationships with. We won't find the killer by looking to see if the girls share the same 'daddy', even if they do it won't be him. The men tend to have one sugar baby not multiple and they wouldn't kill someone so obvious that could be linked to them. These men are rich billionaires, there not stupid.'' You stated, everyone staring at you as you did.

''How do you know this?'' Spencer grinned playfully making you roll your eyes.

''I'm a girl who partied her way through college and had tons of girlfriends who did stuff like this. I know a few things.'' You shrugged, before the whole of the team came into a discussion on the profile of the unsub.

***
It had been two days since you landed in NYC and you had delivered a profile, another body had turned up but you know knew the unsubs hunting ground. You were stood in your temporary NYPD office debating your next moves.

''His hunting ground is 1 Oak in lower Manhattan, it's a extremely exclusive club one which he has enough power and money to get into. He will be hunting tonight and we will be there. We will be sending agents in undercover.'' Hotch stated

''Who's going in?'' The detective asked, at this point you were zoned out of the conversation and your eyes wandering over hotch. His tall figure stood with absolute authority, and it made you a little weak at the knees at the sight of him.

''Who'd you think?'' Rossi grinned, you got pulled from your thoughts when you noticed the whole team looking at you. Oh no.

''Me?'' You raised a brow crossing your arms, nobody had even discussed this with you. Not that you minded, being undercover in the field was quite exhilarating.