"I want these recruits to go under intense training and the loyalty test before any of them are marked.." I need people who are strong, fierce, and loyal not some two-faced pussy.

"The shipments came in successfully." Cory informed.

"How many?" I asked getting up.

"Fifty." He replied.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Thirty-five weapons, fifteen cocaine."

"Good," I said pulling out a gun from a drawer.

Now the news I want to hear. The news that would bring satisfaction to me.

"Is he still alive?" I asked loading the gun.

"Yes, boss." Luca sighed. "You really don't have to do this."

"You don't get to tell me what I can and cannot do." I said to Luca.

I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me. Heading to the one where a very important person is. A person who I used to call brother.

"Are you finally ready to kill me?" He asked once I entered the room.

"No." I smiled knowing well that he wants death.

"Please just kill me, brother." He sighed standing up.

"Don't call me that." I gritted out. "You lost that privilege when you decided to betray me."

"I can explain." He said walking closer to me.

"Oh no." I grab a chair and sit. "I'm doing the talking you just sit down and listen."

"Come on." He says still moving closer to me.

I pull out the gun and point it at one of his legs. "Sit now or sit forever."

He sighs and sits down on the bed looking down because he doesn't dare to look up at me.

"It's quite long so relax." I lean back into my chair. "I have to go away from my family my friends and most importantly the love of my life because of you. Do you know how that feels?"

"I-" he starts but I cut him short.

"Ahh." I smile. "Just listen. I don't know if you've heard but I have a son."

He looks up at me surprised and I nod.

"That right, I have a son and I've missed four fucking years of his life." I toss my gun from one hand to another. "I come back from where I was to find out I have a son. Wait haven't you always wanted a child?"

He looks back down at that statement. I smile knowing I hit a soft spot.

"Well, I can guarantee you this." I lean closer to him. "You'll never have a child."

I look at him in disgust and lean back into my chair.

"Anyway I come back, I have a child." I continue. "Oh did I  mention the fact that another man who is trying to steal my woman is treating him as his son?"

He didn't say anything. He had nothing to say. Even if he had he couldn't voice it out.

"Do you have any idea how I felt when the mother of my child was defending some asshole?" I asked again expecting nothing in return.

"I was frustrated." I lift his face so he was looking into my own eyes. "I was furious, ready to kill anyone. Ready to kill you."

"Pl-"

"Shhh." I place my finger on his lips. "Don't talk, not yet."

He looks away when I pull my finger away. "Look into my eyes."

"I really want to kill you but I can't," I say looking deeply into his eyes. "Not because I don't have the balls too but because that's what you want."

I stand up and dusted myself. "See you later, brother."

I shot his leg with the gun making sure it won't cause any major injury. I need him to be able to walk and most importantly alive.

He grabs it and groans in pain. I only hope that he feel a lot of pain cause I need him to feel the amount of pain I felt when I founded out he betrayed me.

I step out of the room and saw two men walking.

"You two." I call at them. "Get a nurse to attend to him."

"Yes, boss." They both reply walking away faster.

I walk to the opposite room and locked the door. I rested my back against the remembering the look in his eyes.

Why brother? Why did you have to be the one that betrays me?