Next morning, Christopher and baby Ahana home. They named him Ahana Michelle Woodland. And she got the surprise of her life time. 

All were there, all she can call family including Drishyam, Mr. D'Silva and Mr. Woodland, Christopher's father. And she got another surprise when she saw her mother and she was looking better than before.

"Baba?" She called and George D'Silva hugged her tightly. "Yes, I heard, I was worried so I left my work in New Zealand and came here as soon as possible." She next walked towards her mother. "Ma?" She called softly.

 Her mother looked up and recognition flashed in her eyes, the eyes which were so similar to hers in many aspects. "Pia beta, you kept your promise. You have done what I cannot." She hugged her mother tightly. "I have done this for you Ma, I have done this so that I can again make you my acchi wali Ma."

She pulled Christopher towards her mother. "Ma, meet Christopher, he is my..." "Husband, I know, Dhrishyam had told me and when you were unconscious, we already had met. He helped me get better and he helped me remember." She looked at Christopher and her eyes begin to water. 

"Chris..." "I promised you, haven't I? though it is just an experimental procedure, it still is working for her. I hope it continues to work for her and we can do this for many people out there. We can help them remember Pia, you and I both. Which reminds me that tomorrow you need to come to hospital with me. I have something important to do."

Forrest entered after a while and hugged Pia. "Sorry, it was an emergency, I had to attend it. But I have brought you these as an apology gift?" He gave her a packet filled with chocolates. "Now I am envious of both of your friendship. I cannot believe you never brought anything for me Forrest" Christopher complained. 

"She is the special one after all, she is the boss Chris. And I need to keep myself within her good graces. So, that I don't have to suffer in long run. I think you should learn a thing or two from me" And they started to bicker.

Pia begin to laugh seeing both of them bickering like that. "You two fight like a old married couple" "Definitely not" Christopher said. "Definitely yes" Reva said looking at them. "I am seeing you two for quite a while now and I think Pia is right. You both fight like some married old couple. And that too over our best friend. She is ours before she is yours so both of you just back off" Forrest shrugged at this and decided it was better if he stayed quite in front of as his friend calls them the defence walls.

"See I told you when they are here, nothing can make pass those Défense walls didn't I buddy?" Christopher asked Forrest. "yes, you did, but I can also understand why they are fiercely protective of her." That statement wasn't new for Christopher but person who was telling him this is new.

 And he didn't knew why Forrest was the one giving him this information when he didn't knew about all her life's secret, no one does but him. It is something she had entrusted him with. And he is not going to break her trust for anything at all.

"Forrest why you say so? Why you think she needed to be defended'?" He asked him. "I have a doubt that if get confirmed, I will know for sure." That phrase had now piqued his interest more. 

Christopher wanted to know what was going on with his best friend and what was thing that is bothering him this much. He wanted to know, if it is going to cause any harm to his family in future.

He pulled Forrest away from everyone. And then laid him to a corner. "What is that you are hiding from me Forrest?" Christopher asked. "Something, but I do not know what yet. When I find out I will tell you I promise Chris, now it is not the time to alarm anyone especially your wife, who had a kid recently." He said.

 "if you think like this Forrest that alright, I trust your judgement, but I want to do one more thing, can you help me with it?" he asked. "what do you need?" Christopher smiled. That is why he like his best friend. He like how their thoughts coincide very much.

At night Pia said goodnight to her mother who was tending her little girl. "Christopher thank you for doing all this for me." She said as she saw him looking out of the window silently. He was in deep thought. She can sense that even when there was so much happiness in his life there is a deep sadness, that he was trying to mask still for her sake. She can feel it and she wanted to relieve of this ache.

She held her from behind and he looked at her surprised. "Little pixie, you should be resting, you just got out of the hospital and you are not healed fully still." "Roy, what is that troubling you this much?" She asked.

 "Nothing little pixie, it is nothing." He still didn't let her in fully and that had hurt her to an extent but she learned that when he would be ready he will tell it to her. "You are tired too I can see you haven't been sleeping well. Let me make you sleep tonight?" She asked.

Christopher can refuse to anything but the pleasure of her touch was too much precious for him to refuse. "Have you gotten any other investor for the research?" Pia asked as he lied into her lap. 

"Quite a few actually, many institution think if our research succeed they can get benefited from it." She stroked his hairs making him relax. "I always like this side of yours, the motherly side, you know, I hardly ever had any of this growing up." He kissed Pia's hand. "I am here now Roy, you can have this as much as you want to, and more, we are now free to make our own destiny,"

"I have my more Pia Christopher Roy Woodland, what I want is to be your more, starting from tomorrow, I want to be the best husband you can have, I want to fulfil every little dream you ever had, and you can ever have, I want you to know that even if you have no one standing by your side you will have me. You will forever have me by your side. My love, you are the most important part of my life, you and our little Princess." He felt her kiss his forehead and he closed his eyes absorbing the sensation it created inside his body.

"I love you too Roy, you and our princess both. And I am not afraid anymore to embrace the role of your wife and a mother to our little princess, because I know I will have you in every step of our lives even if all had fallen apart, you will not, you will forever be with me. And I will forever be with you." She said looking into his two different coloured eyes.

 Those eyes she loved so much about him. He touched her cheek feeling her skin underneath his fingers. He was so afraid of losing her, only piece of his life he cannot lose, not for anything. He knows now what his priorities are.

His phone rang and he picked it up. "Woodland" He said. "Chris, I...I need your help can you please..." Pia was getting up when he pulled her down turning on the speaker. "What is that you need Priscilla?" Pia looked at Christopher questioningly. "I need your help, please come for old times sake? Just this once, just this once Royce..."

 "Don't... don't you dare call that name, what is that you need because my company is no longer yours to have Priscilla, it only belongs to my wife and I love her very much." He said still not letting Pia go,

"You loved me once Chris, once you were mine, and I was a fool to let you walk away from me. Can you not just come once, just once I am begging you please. I need you please Chris, just this one time." Christopher shied. 

"Look Pricilla, I have a wife and a little kid to take care off, you are not expecting me to leave them alone and let my wife do all work herself do you? Just because you called me?" He asked.

"You came then, why not now? What changed Chris? You are married for almost a year now, still when I called you last time..." "Fine, but this is last time, do not call me again, where are you?" He asked. "H...Home" Christopher cut the call and looked at Pia. "go" She said. "I trust you Roy," He smiled.

 "Oh, I will go little pixie, but I am not going alone, I need my partner in crime to protect my back if it comes to that. So, my love you are coming with me." He said and pulled her towards the door. 

Word Count: 2268 Words