🌹KTH WINNERS!✨🏆

Start from the beginning

Judge: Minyooora

Judge: Minyooora

Maid for gang by taes_smirk

  ☆reader=5/5 ☆comment= 5/5 ☆Book cover=4/5 ☆book description=5/5 ☆book title=5/5 ☆message=5/5 ☆plot=9/10 ☆grammar=18/20 ☆twists=9/10 ☆emotions=9/10 ☆creativity=9/10 ☆opinion=8/10 ☆total=91/100

☆ review= overall i really like the book i just cut a few marks for some silly grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes ..

Hold me closer by MamaMochiii

☆Reader= 5/5 ☆Comments = 5/5 ☆Book cover=4/5 ☆book description=5/5 ☆book title=5/5 ☆message=5/5 ☆plot= 9/10 ☆grammer=18/20 ☆twists=8/10 ☆emotions=9/10 ☆creativity= 9/10 ☆opinion=9/10 ☆total= 91/100

☆review= overall the book was real nice and good but at some parts it just got a bit boring (only 2 parts) i really love this book its really nice just hope the a/n improves in those 1 or 2 parts so it wont bore readers because it if bores the reader's they might stop liking the book (I hope it doesn't feel like i am being rude sry)

Judge: SexyCutie_Taekookie

Destiny was it by Jellycuddles19_

Following rules: 5/5 Reader interaction: 5/5 Book cover: 5/5 Book description: 5/5 Book title: 4/5 Social message: 4/5 Book plot: 8/10 Grammar and Vocabulary: 19/20 Plot twist and attraction: 10/10 Emotions and Character development: 9/10 Creativity and way of writing: 9/10 Opinion on the book: 9/10 Areas where the author has to improve: they have minor mistakes in they’re grammar Specialty of the author and the areas the author is good at: the description of the book is great, it attracts people to read the book Opinions on the book: The book is going too fast but the author always have an idea to make the readers excited Feedback, tip, or advice: Fix the minor mistakes in the book but nonetheless its good Expression about the book: Its heart thumping because you can feel the drama and bc of the gifs and pics they used.

🏆✨FIRST PRIZE WINNER!🥇

Judge: _things_and_stuff_

A favor by -ANGELKIM-

Rules: 5
Reader interactions: 5
Cover: 5
Slayer cover, a friking slayer. Amazing cover job, definitely attracted me to read it the moment I saw it.
Description: 5
Another slayer, it just makes you want to read it. Gets you on this edge and you have such a want to read it that you won't put it in your library but start reading it at that exact moment.
Title: 5
You sneaky, I like
Message: 5
Plot: 10
For the plot, I gave this grade for the plot because everything is so damn perfect. I think it's rare to find this kind of book and this kind of planning and wording.
Grammar, vocabulary: 18
I started off a bit about this category above, but your writing is beautiful. Your descriptions are correct and easily pictured as well as all the feelings going on. I took off a few points on grammar, due to me being a little picky ;)
Plot interactions: 9
Emotions: 9
Oh how I love this part. I think that you really are doing a great job ath expressing yourself. Just keep doing what you are doing right now and keep reading and enjoying it.
Creativity: 10
My experience: 10
I had such an amazing experience with this book. I truly do wish you all the greatest luck, and keep doing what you love to do.

Total: 96/100

Congratulations everyone!💜

Please pm me to claim your prizes💜😊

Thank you judges💜

💜 _things_and_stuff_

💜 Dreamingsuccess

💜 SexyCutie_Taekookie

💜 Minyooora

💜 NamSeokie-ssi

💜 __dew_drops__

💜 kpopcharmseu (>.<)

✨Special mentions!✨

Pearl Green (88 *90) by hana_imagines

Be with you (90) by SL-BTSILLION

The choice i made (88.5) by PurpleLightARMY

The parallel world (88) by SharonIneeze

Pretending (88) by yourauthor_ace

Save me army (86) by marie0211

Thank you for participating everyone!💜😊