new day

"well anyway I'm going to be making breakfast, so you can get dressed while I'm doing that!"

Bokuto glides out the room and to the stairs because he keeps sliding on his socks.

Akaashi deeply inhales and exhales. He gets up and out of bed fully and goes over to his closet.
He doesn't really know what to wear since most of his clothes were not very casual.
Among the vast variety of suits, button up shirts, and black trousers, there were just a few, plain, oversized shirts and some leggings. He only had one pair of sweat pant and he wasn't to keen on wearing them since he didn't like how loose they were.
For his shirts, he just took some of the biggest sizes since he couldn't be bothered to find his size. Wore some black leggings with a grey shirt.
He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. His kitchen was very nice too. Quite a few plants too. Seems they had already been watered. he walked into the dining area which was just a bit away from the actual kitchen.
Bokuto had a rectangular table with 4 seats. akaashi sat down at the table. Maybe he was planning on having more than one roommate.
Or maybe.
He wasn't.
He wasn't planning on having roommates at all.
Bokuto seems easy to persuade and kuroo is quite persuasive.
What if kuroo convinced him to be roommates with me and he felt bad so he agreed.
What if he was planning on having a family?
I must've completely crushed his dream because now he has to be roommates with me-

"Okay I've finished making breakfast!"

Bokuto walked up to the table and placed down two plates and two bowls, with a delicious looking breakfast for them. One in front of akaashi and one in place of the seat to akaashi's right.

 One in front of akaashi and one in place of the seat to akaashi's right

(They have the same thing btw.)

Wow. Bokuto was an amazing cook.

"Itadakimasu!"
"Itadakimasu."

Akaashi took a bite of the dish and he definitely knew he'd enjoy it.

Mmmm...
It's good.
Really really really good....
Eating a proper breakfast with bokuto, like we're family almost, makes me feel so happy...

Akaashi felt the same warmth he felt last night build up inside him again.
It felt nice to him.

"How is it?"
"It's very good bokuto-san, you're a very good cook."
"Haha, thanks!"
"Your welcome."

Bokuto had a big grin spread across his face, it was the first time anyone had complemented his food.

"You still have training right?"
"Hm? Oh yeah."
"If you don't mind, could i-"
Bokuto quickly swallowed his last mouth full.
"DO YOU WANNA TRAIN WITH ME?!?!!!"

Bokuto exclaimed very loudly with sparkles in his eyes.

I was planning on just watching but sure why not?

"Y-yeah..."
"Yes, yes, yes!!!"
Since we have stamina training you can come with me and train with me!"

Bokuto jumped up with his empty plate and bowl placing it in the sink to be washed later.
Akaashi finished his food and placed the dishes in the sink with bokuto's.

"Make sure you get a jumper and a water bottle!"

Bokuto shouted from his room.

"Okay!'

Akaashi shouted back.

Once they were all ready to go bokuto told akaashi to wait on the front portch as he went round the back of the house and came out with both of thier bikes.

Akaashi did have a bike although it was just for when he wanted to get some fresh air, or  go somewhere that wasn't work, or when he needed to stop being so lazy.
His bike was practically new.

"Oh, so we're going biking."
"Yup!"

I hope I don't get tired too quickly, it'll probably ruin the fun for bokuto...

"Let's go!"

They both start biking, somewhere, akaashi honestly has no idea where since he's just following bokuto.

~the next chapter will be~ ~about the bike ride~