Chapter 1 Jealousy

Kise's POV

AOMINE!!! He was sleeping on the coach again. Like he always did, everyday. I poked his soft cheek. I whispered in his ear "Aomine get up" He slowly opened his eyes then grabbed me in for a hug. He was warm. I felt so comfortable. I didn't want to let go.

Aomine's POV

I felt hot. I knew it was time to go for basketball practice. But I didn't want to go. I felt sick. I only wanted to sleep. He whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes. I grabbed him in for a hug. His skin felt cold against mine. It was comforting. I didn't want to let go. A few comforting minutes later he got up and forces me to take a shower.

Kise's POV

I finally got my lover to get up. I sat down feeling exhausted. When he got out we went to basketball practice. That was when I saw it. Aomine with Momoi. I knew he liked girls with big breast and pale skin. Aomine smiling and laughing. Feeling lonely. A tear feel down my face. Feeling alone I went to the apartment we bought together. Laying down in my bed. Staring at the ceiling. Feeling my tears escape my eyes. I slowly feel into a deep sleep.

Aomine's POV

Momoi was an ideal woman. Big breasts and pale skin. But Kise was beyond it. He was mine. Thinking about Kise something interrupted me. It was his phone. Testu was calling. I quickly answered soon to be noticed that there was a party and me and Kise were invited. I quickly said goodbye and searched for Kise. Searching everywhere I couldn't find him. Finally giving up I called his phone.

Kise's POV

Dreaming about my lover I awoke to a vibration. ( Kise is a light sleeper ) quickly getting up, I searched for my phone. Finally finding it I check who's calling. It's Aomine-chii. Feeling annoyed I knew I couldn't ignore him. I answered the phone soon to be noticed about the party at Testu's house. "You should go, I'm really tired from practice I think I'm gonna stay home for now." I say in my lovey dovey voice. "Alright then, Take care of yourself. Okay?" "I know" I reply. Ending the call I lay back down on the bed we slept on. He really didn't notice....Silence......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine's POV

Opening the door. I take off my shoes and go straight into our bedroom. Seeing that my lover was asleep I slowly lay down next to him. He lets out a little moan telling me to move. I let out a sigh and look at his calm face. He look so irresistible. Leaning in closer to give him a kiss I notice tears. I grab his shoulders and shake him thinking that he was having a bad dream. His eyes slowly open. Seeing me he quickly turns around and hides his face. I ask home what's wrong with a face filled with concern.

Kise's POV

Hiding my face from Aomine making sure that he didn't see my tears, although a part of me wanted him to notice the pain I felt. He hugs me asking me what's wrong. I slowly turn around. I'm jealous...... "What?!" he replies. I'm jealous!! I yell as tears spill out of my eyes. Aomine was surprised. He pushed my hair out of my face revealing my glossy eyes filled with tears. He leans down and give me a kiss. "Forgive me?" he asks. *sniff sniff* Okay I say sheepishly. Laying back down I cuddle into his chest feeling his warmth surrounding me. Soon falling into a deep sleep this time knowing that he loved him.