Zhan took a Medicine Kit to their house and ran it out.

"Yibo, it hurts a bit ... Just put up with it huh ???"

I can see the pain on Yibo's face but he prevents himself from showing it to Zhan.  he does not want to look weak in front of friends especially Zhan.

"Can you walk home ???" - Zhan asked Yibo.
Yibo nodded and showed that he could really stand up but he was suddenly out of balance because he felt pain in his knee.  Zhan caught him quickly and his friends were surprised because Yibo's body was so fragile.

"I'll just take you home ... It's my fault ..."

Zhan carried Yibo effortlessly.  They were piggy back style and when they got to the Wang Mansion the Maids and Butlers were surprised when they saw their Young Master being carried by a playmate while riding behind him.

"Young Master what happened to you ????"

"Nothing... I want to enter the Room ..."

The two children were about to go up when Madam LanYi saw them and quickly approached her son.

"Yibo son what happened to you My Precious Son ???"

"Madam, I'm sorry, it's really my fault ... Don't be angry with Yibo ..."

"No Mama ... It's my fault ..."

"Let my son into his room first and we will talk with his Daddy."

The two children were left in the Room first and Yibo saw that Zhan was silent and he felt that he was blaming himself because he was ruined.

The two are friends, They grew up together with their friends Cao YuChen of Lanling Pack, Ji Li of Nie Pack and Zhuocheng of Yunmeng Pack he Gusu Lan Pack , Zhan is a member of Yunmeng Pack because his mother and Zhoucheng's father are cousins.

They are the hope of their packs.  The Elders have a lot of trust in them because for them the 5 children first born soon to be the strongest leader of Pack besides Yibo.

Yibo is the weakest, modest and quiet of their 5, he does not like to fight, even if 4 of them make fun of him, he is silent and he is not shy, even though Zhan always bullies him, he does not retaliate against his friend.

At least once he heard their classmates suspect him being an Omega because they all told him he was a very nice child if he did not speak he was mistaken for a woman because of his beautiful face and smooth skin.

They also talked about why Monghe Jin blessed him with a strange blessing because he was mistaken for a woman.

Even though people always make fun of him, he knows himself when he reaches the right age, he will show that he is a Full Blooded Alpha like his friends.

"Yibo, you should not come with us .. You would not have met ..".

"I also don't want to see you fighting Zhan ..."

Zhan was about to answer when Wang Qiren and Lan Yi suddenly entered, they were surprised as well as Zhan's parents were also there and Zhan's Dad was very angry because of what happened.

"You are a stubborn child, you are always full of fights and you are not ashamed of what you do .. You still feel for your friend, we will talk later ..."

Zhan uttered hurtful words to his Dad and they thought it was over.  They took their son and took him home.

"Mommy, Daddy Zhan is innocent ...."

"Son, Zhan is a stubborn child .. They need to teach that boy a lesson ..."

******
Yibo was alone in Bleacher holding his Favorite Cupcake that he baked with his Nanny Shony.  He wanted to give it to Zhan.  He was guilty of what had happened.

He saw Zhan walking alone.  He went to it and saw that Zhan had a bruise on his arm and he could not stop himself from feeling sorry.

He bent down and he felt tears falling in his eyes.

"Sorry Zhan ...." - Yibo said while giving Cake his peace offering.

Zhan accepted it and bowed away from him.
"Are you mad at me ???? Zhan I'm sorry ..."

Zhan turned to him and held his hand.
They were together under the Tree and Zhan was lying on the Lawn.

"I decided to get away from you first Yibo ... You are not like us, you are a First Class Kid I am just an ordinary child .. Daddy said we can never be a friend.. Because you are not allowed to be hurt."

"Zhan, don't stay away from me ... Please ..."
Yibo took out his Flower Crown and put it on Zhan's head.

"Why did you put this on me ???"
"My Peace Offering .. Zhan ..."- Yibo pout his beautiful lips.

"Apology Accepted ...." - The two children laughed.