What Mista didn't know is her eyes land on the poorly dressed wound. This didn't sit well with the mute woman. "That wound is going to get infected." She thought to herself, "Don't they know how to care for wounds...?" Narancia mutters a sure as Fugo strikes his side with a punch. "You say yes sir!" Fugo hisses at Narancia. 

"Why are you disguised?" Bruno asks when seeing the two of them wearing janitor's clothing. Her capo told them that he will tell them later as he needs the money. The men left the women to return back to the bathroom. It didn't take long for her capo to have a brown bag in his possessions. Pericolo gave Bruno the title of Capo with benefits such as taking over Polpo's territory. 

Latte could see how proud his men are for Bruno's new title - loyalty behind their eyes. Back to the important matter at hand, Latte listens to her capo tell them of Polpo's unfinished job. "The direct order from the boss - You'll be guarding the boss' daughter and risk your lives doing so." He said. Shock on their faces tells her that they are caught off-guard by this mission. "I'll be handing her over to you." 

Their attention is on Trish as Latte nod her head to confirm their suspicions. "Mind if I go to the restroom?" Trish moves towards the female's restroom. Bruno orders his men to guard the Trish while she changes. Latte's eyes are on the women's restroom then with a snap she closes her parasol. Her eyes connect with her capo. The team watch her forming hand signs to him. 

"I will get ready for you to leave, Mr. Pericolo.

"Very well. Be sure to be on the look out for any signs of danger." 

With a firm nod, Latte turns to face Bruno. She simply give him a friendly smile then walks away from the group to set everything up for departure. Approaching the vehicle, she opens the Mercedes' trunk to grab a black leather bag which she check the contents inside. A metal first aid kit to properly treat Mista's wound. The thought of infections made her shiver. In the small pocket of her bag, there is a chocolate bar. Essentials such as a small wallet, untapped cell phone, and a small notepad with a pen. Latte has a sense of satisfaction for being prepared. 

+++

Closing her bag, she took it and close the trunk. Latte returns to the building with her bag. She felt eyes are on her again. Her eyes lands on Narancia, Fugo, and Mista close to the women's restroom. Approaching them, Narancia is the first one to stand in front of her. His eyes narrow as he glares at the young woman since he has a bad experience with her earlier. "Hey, you want to fight?!" He drawls, attempting to be tough. Fugo is quick to pull him back by the back of his shirt. 

"Narancia, don't make Bruno look bad.... especially with another Capo's subordinate!" He hisses quietly at him. "Hey! She is the one-" Narancia stops when something waves in front of his face. He pulls back to realize it is wrapped chocolate bar. His stance relaxes then let Latte put the chocolate bar in his hands. "Chocolate?" Mista spoke up with confusion. With her right hand forming a fist. Latte move her fist over her heart and motions a circle. 

This gesture confuses Narancia and Mista but Fugo caught on quickly. "She is apologizing for what happened earlier." He spoke up. Her eyes connect with Fugo. He saw her eyes expressing a silent thank you. "O-Oh! Um...it's fine." Narancia didn't expect this to happen. With a nod, Latte turns her attention to Mista who stood close behind Fugo. 

"S-she is looking at me now!" Mista thought to himself, many things run through his head. As she step closer to Mista. His arms press against his sides as his cheeks turn pink from the closed space between them. "W-what do you need?" Mista accidently stutters out. He silently curses at his uncool moment in front of a pretty woman like her. The faint scent of vanilla caught his nose. 

Silently, she pulls out the first aid kit in her bag to hold it up for him to see. Blinking twice, Mista follows her eyes moving to the poorly made tape over his bullet wound. He is able to breathe as she pulls back to sign to the three of them. "Treat his wound properly or it will be infected!" She finishes then walks away from the three of them to approach her capo. Pericolo welcomes the young woman back. Before they can both leave, Latte signs to him one last request. Bruno, Giorno, and Leone watch her hands forming signs. 

"May I say goodbye to Miss Una, first?

"You are free to do so." Pericolo replies. The sight of appreciation could be seen on Latte's face as she returns to the women's restroom. "Even for a couple days, Latte has grown attach to Miss Una." He comments, "Well then, I shall leave." Pericolo walks away to leave the others to protect Trish. Bruno and the others watch Latte approach Trish as she had a short conversation with Fugo. 

Trish walks away from Fugo then saw Latte. She stops to see a short smile on Latte's face. The men watch the women begin to converse to each other. "...You are leaving?" Trish asks with a quiet voice. Latte nods her head, her eyes express worry and yet sadness for Trish. The pink haired girl rest her right hand over her lower left arm. A frown appears on Trish's face. 

"I am uncomfortable with all these men around. It will be helpful to have another female by my side." Trish said which caught the attention of the others. Latte's eyes widen from her statement. She turns to the others with a serious face. "She is coming with us.

"HUH?!" The men exclaims. Trish wraps her hand around Latte's right wrist to pull her along. She won't let a couple of men voice out their protest since she is the Boss' daughter. "Buccellati, you can't let her join us." Leone express his distrust, "We don't know if we can trust her." Giorno silently agrees with Leone. Bruno let out a sigh, "I'm afraid, we can't do anything about it since she is the boss' daughter. The only thing we can do is keep a close eye on her." 

The men silently agree with Bruno. Then, a thought appear in Giorno's mind. 

.

..

...

"Pericolo had said that stand users will be our enemy...does that mean she has one too?

"That's a good question, Giorno..." Bruno could only said at this moment. 

+++