CHAPTER 6

Lisa :
As I continue scrolling down my phone while we cue at the airport, my mom continues to talk about how she doesn't exactly understand what exactly is going on but I pay no attention because I don't want to trouble my mind with regrets I can barely resist.

"Can I at least know why ? " she asks
"There's nothing to know " I reply while turning towards her and dropping my phone in my hand bag

Honestly I don't want to tell her about what happened even though she deserves to know since she is my mother

My mind can't seem to forget the words he said yesterday and he didn't deny it either while we were talking, he kept his words, he did book a flight for mom and I for our return to Gangnam.
The queen was surprised to hear my decision, but she didn't stop me cause she knew that even her son didn't want to marry me .

WE BOTH DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY EACH OTHER

I let out a deep sigh before glancing down at my wrist watch, wanting to get out of Seoul ASAP

My heart continues saying that it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother me at all but deep inside, I want to know if he even thinks of me as someone who's beautiful.
I want to know why he doesn't want to try and give in just so that that three is a chance for our relationship to work out- everyone starts as strangers.......we can probably begin there too .

Like I said Jung Kook and I are two different people. He's a prince while I am just an ordinary city girl with a business to run instead of a country.

"There's obviously a lot of things to know Lisa , you just don't want to tell me that's all . You want to keep it to yourself and I don't blame you for that but I have the right to know if you decline the marriage or the engagement - is there something you don't like ? What happened with Jung Kook last night ? Did he say something hurtful? " she asks me which makes me let out another sigh - she pisses me of  so much that I wish  I can block my ears for a few hours until she finally stops talking and that irritates me

"You said I have a choice and right now I am choosing my choice so I am not back cause that's far from what I have in mind "  I reply
"I want to o know The reason behind this "
" there doesn't need to be an explanation mom , just know that this is my life and my choice . So you have to accept everything without saying how I will regret this . I might regret this one day but that's life , you just got to move on and forget the unnecessary details of life "  I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear .

When I see that she is looking at something behind me , I turn to follow her gaze surprised to see Jung kook standing there looking straight at me . My eyes widen before his presence.
He continues to walk towards me until we are close enough.

His doe like eyes buried deeply into mine , with no sign of looking away . Even though I was a little uncomfortable under his gaze . I pretend to not care and just look back ; wanting to show that he didn't have any effects on me even though he brings all sorts of feelings in my stomach

My mother clears her throat as she makes her way to the restroom, leaving me an Jung Kook standing awkwardly close to each other while we just try to calm ourselves down .  He's probably thinking in his mind while mine was complete blank and confused. 
Due to his gaze , I know he is here for something, probably wanting to clear things out but at this moment I cannot be so sure .

" what are you doing here?" I ask breaking the silence between us
He clenches his jaw " I came here to explain things to you before it's too late and I might not see you again. I hope that you can give me a few minutes to talk. Then you can make your own decision and I will accept that." He replies glancing for a few seconds at the surrounding.