Flirtation.

Turns out he wasn't mad, we talked and he was just stressed out. Mmh, understandable. Friending someone you stabbed then working with them is kind of stressful indeed. Anyways, mr greek god serial killer hottie is gonna teach little old me how to shoot my first gun.

It's like my virginity's being taken away by a total stranger, haha! In this case, I'm already a goner, I'm a stupid college student who's had sex before marriage- bla bla, sinner whatever. Nonetheless, I won't let that get in the way of me and this steaming hot meal. Serial killer or not, I'm sucking up to him, daddys boy you could say.

"Hey hey- don't you dare try putting those fugly headphones on me. I won't be wearing them in the outside world so keep them off and away from me." Being sassy suits me, can't let it go to waste.

"Hmph, sassy, gotcha." He's warming up to me I see! Already got this man whipped for me and I haven't even done anything. "So you're gonna want to-" Fuck that, I've got this in the bag.

I hold the gun up and suck my breathe in. That's one thing I learned. The less you breathe, the more accurate shot you get. Aaand bam!-

"Oh shit!" That did not go as expected. "What the hell was that?! Wh-" The gun flew back and literally smacked me in the face! What a bitch..

"Here, let me help you." I can feel his large, broad body hovering over mine like a cave. The classic 'ol, 'let me help you' and then casually placing your arm beside the others as a way to help.

"You..sly little son of a bitch." We were so close that I could hear his mouth forming into a smirk.

-