"Well we were going to go to the kitchen to get some food because we're hungry, care to join us? We'll probably go back to our dorm and do our homework." said Adrian who gave Y/n a smile. Miles who seemed to have his mind somewhere else didn't even notice that he was walking into people.

"Adrian.. Y/n.. i'll meet you guys in a bit yeah? I uh.. i'm gonna go do something real quick, if i'm not back by the time you get the food make sure to bring back chocolate eclairs." said Miles as Adrian and Y/n gave him a strange look. He quickly walked off as if he was in a rush. Y/n and Adrian looked at each other and let out a small laugh.

"Wonder where he's off too but anyways, sounds like a plan? I'm sure Emilia and George will probably find their way back and we can all just hang out." said Adrian as they walked to the fruit bowl painting.

"Yeah, sounds fun. I have a bunch of homework I need to finish anyways, maybe you'll give me the motivation I need to finish it." said Y/n as she smiled. Adrian and Y/n walked in the kitchen to see the house elf's running to them and offering them all kinds of things. Y/n pulled out a flower from her pocket and handed it to one of the elf's that seemed overly excited over it. "I officially had planned to come down to the kitchen today because they like flowers and so i usually bring them some."

"Well aren't you nice, I rather envy you and your friends sometimes." said Adrian causing Y/n to look up at him in disbelief. He held a smile that made Y/n look as if he was about to laugh. "A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else's life and i'm sure that these house elf's never really experience that."

"Really? Envy? And why is that? ." said Y/n as Adrian gave her a grin. Adrian was leading against the wall when he stood up and walked closer to Y/n.

"We'll we aren't really looked at as nice are we? We don't have such good figures to look up too either. My parents believe in such horrible things, and would push them on me. Miles' family are quite the same, pureblood this, pureblood that. Emilia's parents, ha, well there isn't much there, probably the only good thing about them is that they don't believe in that pureblood stuff but I guess Emilia turned out the best from all of us. I mean even you thought we weren't the best of people. We all know about the Weasleys, they've been considered "blood traitors" for as long as i can remember, but they have a better family then the rest of us. I sound stupid but if that all made sense." said Adrian as he face leaned closer to Y/n's face. Adrian moved the piece of hair behind Y/n's face making her face eyes meet his, when he felt an elf poke at his leg, handing him the desserts caused him to moved back .

   "I don't think so, not pathetic at all. I never really thought about it like that. Parents do have such a big impact on their kids, but I think you turned out pretty well. Most people just don't get the chance to know you, now do they?" said Y/n as her and Adrian made their way out of the kitchen. Adrian watched as Y/n moved her hair out of her face, he didn't know whether if it was because he was high or what, but he liked being in her presence. He made her feel alright.

   "I like the way you are." said Adrian causing Y/n to give him a quick glance. She let out a small laugh as they placed the food in their bags.

   "And what is that suppose to mean?" said Y/n turning back to look at Adrian who was already looking at her. His brown eyes were low and red, and his hair was kinda wet from the snow.

   "Well the way you are. You have a attitude if no one has told you and well you're very straight forward." said Adrian as he smiled at the girl next to him. Adrian felt as if he made things awkward, his face feeling hot he changed the subject quickly. "Miles didn't come back, wonder where he ran off too."

    "I wonder were Fred ran off too, I haven't seen him since class actually. He wasn't in the common room when George and I went to put our stuff away." said Y/n, thinking about where her friend could be at. She also noticed that Adrian changed the subject but didn't quite say much about it.