The Destiny

Bani and veer reach mumbai. Balwant has informed bani's dad to pick her up..
Bani sees him and hugs him tightly.. before veer and bani can say good bye veer looks at her for one last time.. Bani looks at him.. both of them have wierd heart ache due to this seperation.
Bani looks sad.
Veer assures by signalling her everything will be alright.
They both leave for their respective house.
Veer decides to speak to Mayuri about what happend in her room.. He goes to his room and takes a shower and remembers all the good time he spent with bani.. A smile appears on his face.

She hugs him tightly after seeing him..
They both discuss and agree on something(suspence) 😉

The wedding preparation starts in singhania mansion
Veer looks at the wedding card kept on the table he reads the name Veer weds Mayuri and smiles...

Suddey he gets a call from his manager and gets bani's address. He writes the address on the same paper where they are supposed to send wedding cards..
Suddenly Balwant calls veer..
Servant: sir main in patho par card bhej dun?
Veer: haan bhej do..
The servant clicks the pic of the sheets and leaves..
Veer gets free.. He takes that and decides to meet bani.. But he somewhere not so sure if bani may consider it as a courtesy for what happend between them.

Veer: rehne dethe hai.. Badh main mil lunga..

Sharma house:
Postman: rings the door bell.. Sir post.
Vinod received a wedding card and handsover it to bani..
Bani reads the name and her heart sank for minute... She did not realized that reading the name on the wedding card causing so much heart ache to her. How she will be able to accept the fact that veeranshu will be married to mayuri.
She assures herself that if she goes to him he might think that she is asking him to repay for that last night which she is not even guilty of doing..

Vinod:beta shadi attend nahi karogi?
Kal tumhari flight bhi hai aur shadi bhi..
Bani:Dekthi hun papa.

She seems to be very upset and she just goes into shower and turns on the shower nob and starts crying.. She remembers all the good moments they had together..
The way veer saved her..
The way he smiled..
The way they played.. All the memories starts playing on her head..
She goes and sleeps to avoid any further heart ache..

Singhania house:Veeranshu is looking at the moon with sad face..
Mayuri: are you sure tum ye karna chahthe ho?
Veer nods his head..

Mayuri: theek hai.. As you wish.

Its the wedding day.
Bani gets ready for the airport.. She packs her bag.. But somewhere her heart is not happy. She feels bad that she is letting go of love of her life for her dreams.. She realizes that she can not stay without Veer. She runs of from airport.. She reaches singhania house and sees that veer is filling sindhoor in mayuri's mang and he puts mangalsutra around her neck.
Bani is heartbroken..
Her heart sank for a minute.. But she sees veer is smiling so she consoles herself that veer is happy in this marriage and it was her mistake. She never realized that love has equal importance and career is not everything..

With the sad face she leaves for UK. She sits on the flight and remembers all the time they spent together.
She wipes her tears.
She realizes that she has lost veeranshu because of her stupidity. She wipes her tears again and decides that she will accomplish her goals.
The flight takes off to UK.

After 6 months..

A news starts flashing on TV...
Bani sharma the famous fashion designer is the designer of all the celebrity cloths.. All the celebrities starts praising her designs..

Interviewer:kaisa lag raha hai aapko.. Mumbai ke ek chaul se nikal ke ab aap ek bahuth badi most wanted designer hai..
Bani smiles: haan woh toh hai.. I am happy ki maine apni maa ka sapna poora kiya. Ye unka sapna tha mujhe fashion designer banthe hue dekhna ka..