P3

Megan p.o.v.
We just moved to San Francisco. my little sister violet wasn't happy she had to leave her friends but she would get over it. She's 16. My brothers really didn't care. They were always on their phones talking to friends and whoever else. I was bored and had a few friends that lived here because of a student exchange program type thing from when I was in school. We went to a club. "MEG!" Yelled one when I entered.
"Hey sof" I said. She was already drunk.
"MEGGY" said my other friend. She's probably buzzed
"Hey Vicky" I sat down. I looked over to see this guy staring at me.
Chris p.o.v.
"Chris!" Yelled my sister as she sat down.
"Yes?" I asked. She actually wasn't supposed to be here. She's 16 but the people at the door let her in cause our family owns the club... Along with a restaurant.
"My new friend who just moved next door said she has a single older sister who's your age." She smiled.
"Can you stop getting involved in my love life? Please and thank you." I said. I looked over to see this girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was beautiful. I got up. "I'll be right back"
Megan p.o.v.
I was laughing with my friends when the bartender walked up and set a beer down next to my glass of red wine. "Oh. Thanks but I didn't order this" I said. He pointed over to a guy. The one who was staring at me A few minuets ago.
"He did." I smiled.
"Thanks" I said getting up. I caught him right before he sat down. I smiled at him.
" Hi" he said.
"Hey. I'm megan. Megan Jackson." I said. My smile grew. "I just wanted to say thanks for the beer. And in case there's a next time i... I actually prefer red wine. " he smiled and nodded
"I'll keep that in mind." I looked over and noticed a girl who actually looked violets age. I'd bring it up but I let it go. "I'll see you around." I said walking away. I stopped and turned around. "I actually didn't catch your name" I said looking at him. He smiled.
"Chris." He said. I shook my head and walked away. I sat down at the bar and turned to Vicky and Sofia.
"Oh.. my... G-"Vicky was cut off when a drunk Sofia started screaming... Well it was more... Squealing.
"What?" I asked. "Does he like... Have a girlfriend or something?" I asked.
"Not a current girlfriend... But he has a crazy ex-girlfriend." Said Vicky
"But he's so cute!!" Squealed Sofia