😭Sibling day part 2😂

Third person POV:

Melanie and josh arrived to the zoo! Josh slapped Melanie's head from the back while she was walking and was about to trip and die! She looked at him and chased him until she gave up and walked away. Josh and Melanie were petting baby tigers! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (A/n sorry I had to pull the "w" all this way). 

Melanie: look it's a giraffe like u tall ass dude! She said pointing at the giraffes.

Josh: yea it's sexy like me your just jealous. He said flexing.

Melanie: mhm still wonder why nessa left you. 

Everything went silent for a deep second.

They both said in a unison.

Both: That went cold. 

Melanie: yep 

Josh: dumbass 🙄

Time passed by they were having fun but Melanie being a fatass she got hungry and they went to eat something from the food court. They ate and went to the beach for a walk and stayed there until the sunset. They took pictures and posted them on Instagram.

A/N: I COULDN'T PUT THE PICTURES IN 😭. So please imagine the pictures I'm sorry loves 😭.

Caption for Melanie's post:

I love our siblings day and my big broda looking like a hoe ❤️🔫🥺✨✨.

❤️3.5 million likes.....                    

💬comments:

MelanieXbutterfly: awww siblings goals 🥺

Tayler holder: #siblingsgoals 👀

Charly Jordan: ugh u look stupid u should die and stop tryna steal my mans hoe!

Reply to Charly Jordan: hun I think your the hoe here and also I look million time better than alsooo I AINT STEALING YO MANS BITCH! 🖕🏻😌✨

JoshxMelanie: YASSSSS! ❤️😌✨

Tap for more comments.

Today was a fun and amazing day! They both went off there own way and fell asleep.