Chapter 2: Redemption

Începe de la început

Osamu- WAIT!!! Don't harm him.

Kizuna- or her.

Osamu- let's take them to the dining hall to eat...they must be hungry.

Takuya- ok..........

At the dining hall................

???- *eating fast*

All- 😐 there are some many things wrong with this picture.

Kanade- hey guys. What's going on?

Mikihiko- Holy shit! Kanade....we didnt see you there.

Kanjiro- get out kanade! This is none of your business. We are going to crush your plans.

Kanade- oh......so that's it?

Kanjiro- huh?

We all started at kanade who had a sinister smile on her face.

Kanade- all of you are going to crush my plans? Ha! Far chance. The killing game is still going. If I'm not around or if I'm dead,  the killing game will stop. But that's not going to happen. Goodbye.

Poof!

Mikihiko- where did she go!?

Ryo- her magic....its 100% real.

???- Daddy....what's going on with these people?

???- I dont know shika.

Hibiki- did he just talk to his puppets?

Takuya- What?! Those are puppets?!AND DID ONE OF THEM CALL HIM DADDY?!

Kizuna- no duh! And did he just talk without moving his mouth?!

Yuuto- !

Osamu- hey sir.....can you tell us your name?

???- ok then.

???- this is uma the horse.
???- And this is shika the deer.

???- and together we form a tag team with our daddy. The Ultimate Ventriloquist, Mitsunari koga.

Mitsunari koga: ultimate Ventriloquist (Shoutout to Holiedeluxe)

Osamu- ok..we dont got time to INTRODUCE ourselves. So....we could jus-

Takuya- we got time....dont worry. Its not going to be long.

1 hour and 38 Minutes later....................

Hibiki- and there were 2 people, mitch and akeru but they're dead.

Mitsunari- ok...since I know everyone. What you guys were talking about?

Osamu- well.........how do we put this? Your in a killing game.

Mitsunari (uma)- WHAT!?!?

Kizuna- we just went through a class trial because.....my best friend got killed by a asshole

Mitsunari- then....where is that person who killed her? is he/she in jail?

Ryo- he was executed.

Mitsunari (uma and shika)- WHAT!?

Kizuna- serves him right for killing akeru!

Kanjiro- Kizuna, I know mitch killed akeru....but...you cant say "serves him right.

Kizuna- HE KILLED FOR NO REASON!!!! IF MITCH IS IN HEAVEN, FUCK YOU MITCH!

As kizuna stormed out the room, we all stayed silent...except one.

Ryo- What's wrong with her? One day, she is going to kill someone to avenge akeru.

Takuya- hey! What's the hold up?! Why are you talking about kizuna!?

Ryo- because she might be crazy.
I mean.......did you know why she had all these mood swings during the trial?

Takuya- ok that's enough!

Takuya walked up to Ryo, picked him up, and pinned him to the wall.

Takuya- TALK MORE SHIT AND YOU WILL BE VICTIM NO. 2! KIZUNA IS JUST, MAD. WHAT IF SOMEONE YOU LOVED GOT KILLED?!

Setsuka- Takuya, calm down!!

Ryo- oh....are you going to hit me? I'm so scared. Cmon, you want to be a caged animal and try to kill me?! You dont got the balls to hit me.

Takuya-....................

Takuya put down Ryo and walked away with the middle finger sticking out at Ryo. As for Ryo, he looked at us and frowned angrily. And then......he walked away.

Mitsunari (uma)- Daddy, what's going on with these people? Do they have anger issues?

Yuuto- takuya has anger issues. Especially Maki.
(RIP Maki takayama, she was executed for false charges)

Osamu- and now shes dead.

Setsuka- ok guys, let's just go explore the island more. There are some rooms unlocked. Like the 3rd floor.

Hibiki- oh right. When we explored the island, the 1st and second floor was unlocked. And the 3rd floor was locked.

Kanjiro- so are we going to explore the island?

Chinami- yes! But someone have to take koga-kun.

Setsuka- I'll tour him. I'm going to be the ultimate tour guide for now.

Yuuto- 🤦🏼‍♂️

Osamu- alright everyone. Let's go!

everyone left the dining hall.........

Free time!