"You have to put me down first." I smiled. He put me down and Ukai told us all to change. I ran the opposite way of Tsukki. Kiyoko, Yachi , and I all changed. I put my shorts on first and took my shirt off.

"I wish I looked like you." Yachi said closing her locker.

"Your beautiful Yachi." I said and Kiyoko agreed.

"Plus do you know how hard it is to run with these things." I said, referring to my breast. We both laughed before I put shirt on and we all walked out.

"Tch, could your shorts get any shorter?" Tsukki commented.

"Shut it Saltyshima, I bet your wearing velociraptor boxers right now." I teased.

"Actually their T-Rex box-" He stopped as he saw everyone trying not to laugh.

"Let's just start." He grumbled. Takeda split us up into two. It was me, Tsukki, Hinata, Kageyama, and Daichi. Everyone else was on Noya's team except for Narita. He didn't show up for some reason. I'm a wing spiker and the middle blocker when I practice with them.

Daichi served and got us our first point. He served again and it was a chance ball. I saw Suga was setting it up for Asahi to hit but every one thought it was going to Tanaka.

"Tsukki." I yelled and he saw where's I was running. I waited till he got here so I wouldn't jump to early. We jumped and I knocked the ball on the floor next to Suga.

"Nice call." Tsukki said at gave me a pat. I smiled before I was trampled by Hinata.

"Nice call Y/n!! You went woosh! And boom!" He said jumping around me. I kept thanking him before Kageyama grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him away.

"Boke Hinata." He growled. I laughed and we continued playing.

After Practice

I was walking home with Tsukki and Yams and we stopped for meat buns. I was clinging on to Tsukki cause it was freezing outside but I was talking to Yams about which show was better.

"Saiki K. is way better than MHA." Yams said.

"No way! MHA is way better!"

"Bakugo is scary." He complained.

"He is not. Bakugo is awesome!"

"Of course you would think so." He mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I squinted my eyes.

"Well this looks like my turn so bye Y/n! Bye Tsukki!" He said quickly turning left.

"Mmhmm bye."

"Bye." Tsukki said. I'm gonna do it right now. I was nervous though. I've liked Tsukki for the longest time and I've been too scared to tell him.

"Hey Kei?" I said, poking his face.

"What?" He said looking down at me.

"Can I play a song?" I asked. I gave him puppy eyes and the lip. He rolled his eyes and handed me his phone. I put on Jenny by Studio Killers cause I was too scared to blurt it out. I took a headphone and he flinched.

"God Y/n, your hand is freezing." He said. He took my hand and put it in his pocket with his. My face got really hot as the song played.

I'm using your shirt as a pillowcase.

My heart started beating rapidly because the part was about to come up. He stopped walking so I looked at him.

I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead.

He looked at me and I immediately looked away. He started walking again and he interlocked our fingers in his pocket.

"I like you too." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw his face turn red. I was about to walk in my house but I remembered I'm home alone for the weekend.

"Kei. Do you maybe wanna spend the night? I still have some of your clothes and I have the Jurassic Park series on my fire stick." I asked before he walked away.

"Yeah." He mumbled and walked in. We took our shoes off and I took a shower in moms room and he took a shower in mine. I put my blue Dino onesie he got me for my birthday. I walked into my room and saw that he had his on.

"Kei, that was for your birthday." I told him.

"You didn't hide it very well." He remarked. I rolled my eyes and laid down. He laid down behind me and pulled my hair softly and let it bounce back up. He does that a lot.

"I like your hair. It so curly." He mumbled. I smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and I started the movie. Tsukki wrapped his hand around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You're mine now." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I said. I'm glad we're together now cause...

 I'm glad we're together now cause