Never

So yeah this story is for my best friend and I love her with all my heart.

'Never. There's no way I'll do that.' I said. He's forcing me to have sex with him. What the hell is he thinking I'm only 14. I don't even know how you put on a condom. 'We're done, you can leave now.' I say with a serious face. 'Leave!' I scream when he's not moving. He pushes me on my bed and is sitting on top of me. He's kissing me so hard he's too strong I can't do anything. He's putting my shirt of. 'No! Go away Liam!! I fucking hate you.' I'm screaming. I close my eyes I'm crying. Why would he do this to me. We had a relationship for almost 1 year. I can't believe this is the real him. I hear someone running on the stairs. Someone pushed Liam of the bed. I open my eyes. 'NIALL!' I scream. I run over to him. 'Thankyou so much.' 'What the fuck just happened here Bailey?!' 'Liam forced me to have sex with him and I didn't want to so I broke up with him and then he almost raped me.' I said crying. 'What the fuck Liam!' Niall said. He's about to hit him in the face very hard but I stop him. I'm holding his wrist. 'No Niall, that's not the awnser. Please Liam, go and don't talk to me ever again.' He walks to the door. Niall is so pissed. 'Don't ever touch my sister again.' He said with a threathed face. I close the door.

'Wanna go to the macdrive?' I look at Niall. 'Okay who are you and what have you done to Niall?' I say laughing. He smiles. He put out his hand to me. I look at him, and put my hand in his. 'Hello I am po- Niall James Horan and I'm your lovely brother who just asked you to go with him to the macdrive.' He said. I get up from the couch and get the car keys. 'You drive.' I throw the keys to him.

'Do you think mom gets home soon?' I ask while looking out the window pretending I'm in a musicvideo. 'Why do you ask? Ofcourse she will. She needs some time, Bailey, that's all.'

'What do you want?' He asks. '5 hamburgers and 2 french fries. He's about to say something. 'Bay-.' 'Don't speak against me, I just broke up with my boyfriend who tried to rape me.' I interupt him. Niall orders and we eat the food in the car.