//𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭//0.5

Start from the beginning

    "Thank you for having us!"

    "Thank you!" One of the voices that were mingled with the rest of Seijoh's starting line up was awfully familiar. She stands back up straight to take a better look at the people Karasuno was up against.

    Iwaizumi.

    They both make eye contact for a second before busting out into big grins. Guess he's here after all. As soon as the moment happened it vanished, and they were back to warming up.

    While Daichi was explaining to the team just how amazing their offense and defense is, Y/n takes a peek at Hinata to see him shaking and sweating. His eyes turned blank with a gaping mouth and he's holding the strap of his bag, across his chest, with an iron grip.

    Were first game jitters really that bad?

    Y/n starts to approach Hinata, like approaching a wild animal and pats his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry-"

    "I don't know what you two are so scared of! Hinata is gonna take those losers by surprise, and blow em' away!" Tanaka's way of trying to encourage Hinata backfires as the ginger tenses up under the girl's hand.

    You and you're big mouth...

    "Plus," Y/n's pleading look to get Tanaka to stop goes unnoticed as he continues to ramble on, grabbing onto Hinata's other shoulder, "I know how much you suck so I'll be there to cover for you the whole time!" Did...did Tanaka say something...encouraging? And smart?

    Everyone takes a glance at the bald-headed teen with a look of surprise.

    "Oh, but you're on your own whenever you serve the ball, remember? Try not to fuck up, ok?" That moment of pure shock turns into devastation.

    They expect too much from Tanaka...

Hinata pulls away from Tanaka's grip and walks away holding his stomach, catching the girl by surprise. She catches up to Hinata (were gingers genetically fast or something?) and tries to walk at the same pace as him.

"Hey, where you going?"

"...Bathroom..." oh.

"Oh, ok. Do you know your way back?" The boy doesn't answer her but continues his way to the bathrooms, leaving the girl standing there alone in the hallway. She's never seen Hinata this scared before. He usually goes into things headfirst without worrying about the consequences, but now using that head of his was making him jittery and antsy, as well as nauseous. Maybe once he's out playing the game his anxiety will go down for him to play properly.

    Guess he'll find his way back somehow...

    With a sigh, the girl turns on her heel and walks down the empty hall from where she came from.

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

    Where was she?

    The halls are different. The people passing her are wearing different uniforms. They're blue and white. Why are they blue and white? The notebook Y/n would carry around wasn't with her, so the girl is left with hugging herself instead.