Untitled Story Part

My name is Gabriel I've never had a friend I've never been on a date and I almost 17 and I still play in the snow my life isn't exciting or interesting at least it wasn't until I met Charley she changed everything in just one week now I'm crying in my room wondering how it all got this way so here is my story about snow and it all started a few short months ago

I was walking around town because in my town that's just about all there is to do here when I saw a pile of snow this only other thing to do so I ran to the pile only to find some one was already there not a five year old like usual a girl roughly my age as well so asked her name and she looked at me sarcastically and said that's on a need to know bases do you need to know I studred and said no but I would like to and so she says good answer my name is Charley and you so I say my name is Gabriel but can I ask why are you playing in the snow? She says fisrst a question is there something wrong with it so I respond no but its what the unpopular kids do you don't look unpopular she says no but I don't like people and people don't play in the snow so here I am but what are you doing here oh let ms guess your not popular so I said no people just seem to have a problem with me as I shrug Charley after a moment says well are you gonna help or what this snow fort isn't going to build its self so for the next few hours we talked and built a fort after we were done I walked her home and so she ended the night with a see ya later so I went home and prepared my self for the first school day after winter break when I walked into school the next day I wonderd if it had been a dream but the thought is quickly dispant when I felt some one lean on my shoulder and when I hear her sarcastic voice I know its her over the next four months days we become good friends and I begin to have feelings for her until today I walk up to her and say hay um Charley will you go to the dance saturday she stairs at me as her face turns red and she says the one thing I never thought she would she looks down and says no Gabriel I mean I like you but not like that...and then and there I feel my heart shatter and with out another word I walk out of the school and I walk home I'm sure if it wasn't so cold I would have cried the whole way home and not to my surprise not ever a foot in my house I breakdown crying the next few days charley wouldnt see me I wouldn't leave my room I cried for so long I forgot what I was sad about then when I rememberd I would cry more my heart hurting more and more with every beat later I found out she was moving away and as soon as I did I stopped crying witch is ware my story catches up to real time now I'm asking my self is this it? am I just going to give up? let her walk out of my life?...

Fuck no so in a haste I run and I keep running threw the snow until I get to her house and I don't knock on the door no I yell to her window Charley! Charley you can't leave! So she opens her win do and says why Gabriel why because Charley your the only god thing in my life I only know that I can't Lose you you mean way to too much to me charley! I say as sh starts to close the window I say as loud as I can I love you! But she closes the window any way and just as I go to walk away I feel her run in front of me and hug me saying I love you too Gabriel happy as I've every been in my life so I lean in and kiss her as the snow stops and the sunrises

                             the end.