My Valentine

"Be confident" That is my Motto that is always stuck in my Mind.

I will introduce my self, I'm Jane Harisse, 13 ys old, Music lover!

Dingdongdingdong! (Doorbell)

Ma'am is this Harisse residence?

* Yes it is..

* Are you Jane?

Oh yes, and why?.. *I'm Arveen Dochè, Im the principal of FEU (Frederico Essee University).. Your mom Sent me a Letter, she wish that you will be a scholar at my school! So, as I was saying. Go to FEU at Sunday and I'm going to tell you the details..

---Im super duper LUCKY!! Yes.. Start of a Perfect life.

*Hello Mr. Dochè.

Hi Jane, Glad you came.. -----(Talked for 2hours))------

Well it's first day. "BE CONFIDENT"

Oh my god! Is this my classmates, Ghiizee! Their all AWSOME✌

"Good morning class. (Good Morning Ma'am!) Well, it's the first day of Your Highschool here in FEU. Let me introduce myself, My name is Jasmin Golham, Im the Adviser. So the rule's are (.......)

Now its your turn to Introduce yourselves.. (------) (.........)

I'm Jane Harisse, 13 yrs old, February 14, 2002, Call me Jane! (To be HONEST, I'm not confident in the introduction) Pheew!!

"Well its seems like we have a Cupod right here in the classroom!! Valentines... Okay Jane... Thanks for Introducing yourself...

*Kriiiiing Kriing* Okay class, Do your Homework!! Class Dismiss.

Hey! are you Jane?The Valentine Girl?? *Oh yah!☺

*How about you are you Lein Smirts?

"Yes I am! First Day here aren't you?

Come on!! Lets go to the canteen, Jane!! Thank Goodness!! I met a cool Friend! Actually we had a Reeeaallly Good talk! The most thing I knew about her was... SHE ALSO LOVES MUSIC!!

Really Puurfeect!! I went home and I was dancing & Singing out loud!! YEAAAH!!

After 4 months:

(News) A car crash happened at Calgary Alberta, it was 12 midnight when it was the last night that they saw the Girl named :Lein Smirts.. The girl died because of the Head Injury. The investigating team is still working on what happend in the accident...

NO!! The news is not telling the truth. No no no no!! Please!

Hello, is this Jane?? This is the mother of Lein, I need you here to come at the Burial of my daughter. Just call me if you'll come... Goodbye.. It's really unbelievable!

I said to my self to MOVE ON but I cant!! She's my friend for just months! Yes its months but we really are super Close... WE HAVE KEPT LOTS OF SECRETS!! But I'm trying to move on and on and on and on!!

"Good morning, I knew all of you heard the news abou Lein, So theirs a person who will REPLACE her... :Ma'am is it a Boy or a Girl? **You will know him after Lunch break!! Class dismiss....

✏I can't stop thinking who is the Person who will Replace my Friend...

friendly

(Ma'am)

Well I know all of you Never stop thinking about the new Student. So here he is(............)

.☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

.

.. .....

.... HOLY CREAP!! He's So cute!! (I'm so Dead, He's a Hunk)

Everyone Keep quiet!! I am Drake Piers..

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! (GIRLS SHOUTING)

Shhhhs! Girls!! (Except me)

Jane, before he will sit beside me please, Can we be Friends? *Um, Yah!! That'll be FUN! (AND I MET ANOTHER FRIEND) Krissy is her name

Until.......... Hey! May I sit here?! Huh? Ye, yye, Auh, Sure!!(Krissy)

Well Jane!! He sat beside me!! He is so cute!! I'm not concentrating in the class!! What!______Krissy!! DONT LET YOURSELF GO TO HIM! CONCENTRATE in the lessons..

CANTEEN:

May I sit here beside you?

Sure!! Whats your name? Im Jane!!

Nice name.. Can we talk one another? About what!? About whats happening here in your life.. I'm gonna tell mine after yours!!

(3Hourslater) It was fun talking with you Drake..

Can I get your number?(Drake)

But where not yet close! Bye, gotta See you again after 4weeks Drake!! .......

To be continued......... Part 2(MY VALENTINE) SO CLOSE ENOUGH!!

WAIT PATIENT READERS ARE GOOD!