HIGH SCHOOL LIFE

Well, obviously when you're a teenager and you're in high school, this sort of scene would be... normal.

"OH MY GOSH! MY EYES!"

"THEY'RE BURNING!"

"I'M GOING BLIND! Wait... I WANT TO BE BLIND!"

The Gang, yes it's a title, namely: Mayred, Razzelle, Charise, Lindy, Kiara, Mary, Maan, Kim, Karen, and Zceska looked at their classmates with ill-disguised amusement.

They were currently in their History Class watching a cartoon version of Romeo and Juliet.

And yes, you've guessed it. They were at the part where Romeo and Juliet "became one".

Man, scarred by cartoon. Harsh.

The Gang was watching the students in the classrooms moan in disgust and discomfort, complain about the 'suckish cartoon', cover their eyes and closing their ears as the part continued on and on and on and on. Apparently, The Gang didn't care whatever it was they were watching.

The History teacher on the other hand, rolled his eyes and just smiled in a sadistic way at the VERY OBVIOUS discomfort of his BELOVED students.

Yeah, feel the love.

After the movie was done, the teacher turned on the lights.

"OH MY GOSH! MY EYES!"

"THEY BURN!"

"THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!"

Okay, now what's really burning? Your eyes or the light?

The teacher only rolled his eyes and proceeded to turn off the DVD player.

The Gang stretched and yawned a bit.

There was a peaceful moment of silence where there was no complaining, no shouting just plain peaceful...

"Okay, don't forget to pass your 500 word essay this afternoon about the movie you just watched."

"HUH?!" The whole class erupted.

"WHAT?! FUCK THAT!" Derick slammed his hands on the table. Paolo followed suit and stood up.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Mayred just sighed. Really. You'd think they would have already gotten used to this treatment since the past four months.

Maan was already writing down her draft for the essay. Kiara was dozing off on the table. Lindy was asking Mary for paper. Mary was doing her 'it-may-seem-like-I'm-staring-off-into-space-but-I'm-actually-thinking-about-school-stuff' thing. Zceska was cursing the teacher. Kim and Karen cursed along with her. Charise was sneaking some chocolate into her mouth. Razzelle was secretly watching horror movies underneath the table.

The bell rung.

"Class dismissed."

Mike was eating his apple with apparent irritation.

"500 word essay due this afternoon?! He's fucking nuts!"

Rene nodded. "Bastard."

The Gang passed by Derick's group on the way out of the classroom.

"Man, that was torture!" Lindy exclaimed as she bit into her big cookie.

"Yeah," Kiara bit into her sandwich. "Let's go to the library!"

"Wow, you're already planning to do your essay. Effort." Zceska commented.

"No!" Kiara shouted. "I just want to be somewhere cold!"

"Too much stress!" Charise shouted.

"I think I'm going to die." Razzelle looked well... stressed.

In fact, there wasn't a better word for it. They were all stressed.

"Guys. We need serious relaxation. ASAP!" Karen said.

Maan blinked. "So, you wanna do a gathering?"

Kim pouted. "But the prob is a lot of us are so busy that we're not complete when we got hang out!"

"How about a sleepover?" Zceska suggested.

That perked Maan and Kiara up.

"Oh! Oh!" Kiara raised her hand up high. "Sleepover at my place!"

Lindy sighed in dejection. "Sorry guys, you know my parents won't allow me to go."

Mary, who was excited for the COMPLETE gathering turned to Lindy with determined eyes.

"We'll convince your parents with everything we've got!"

Kiara nodded with gusto.

"So, it's settled then. Sleepover at Kiara's." Mayred said with a final tone.

The rest of The Gang lept up in excitement.

"YES!"

------------------------------

The next chapter might not be until next, next week since we have a test and a big event coming up.

NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!