𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

Start from the beginning

"No .. what I need you to do is leave. I lost the baby, not you. I carried her; not you. I lost my cousin and my baby all in the same time frame — just like that. You don't get to be sorry; you don't get to grieve. You don't understand whats its like — this shit is breaking me apart... now again; Kree get out of my house." I ranted.

"Just like that?"

I wiped the tear that fell from my eye, "just like that."

I watched as he slowly backed away and eventually disappeared out of my view.

I dropped down to my knees and bawled my eyes out — something I was holding in for a long time.

▂▂

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Stumbling out of the bar, I held my 40 in my hand and took a few swigs as I made my way to my car.

I cussed once I dropped my keys; my dumbass can't get a break.

I bent down to pick em up and eventually unlocked my car doors. I took a few more swigs from my drink and started up the engine.

It's a beautiful night to commit suicide.

I chuckled as I tried my best to maneuver myself home — as I'm driving, lights were blurry as hell and a nigga couldn't barely function but I ain't care.

If anything happend to me, nobody would give a fuck.

The one bitch I love don't love me so fuck it, back to my old ways.

Ion need no bitch to make me happy.

After driving for what seemed like forever, I pulled up in front of my crib and parked directly on the curb.

I got out, locked my doors and made my way inside the crib.

I think I locked the door, but Ion even remember. I dropped my keys and tossed them shits somewhere then stumbled to my room.

First thing I seen was the percs sitting on my dressee — I took 4 of them bitches dry and undressed.

"I need sum pussy," I mumbled to myself as I posted sum on my snap.. one of these bitches finna ss this shit.

Within seconds a bumch of my old hoe's started ss this bitch

Ion know who I messages but that bitch said she was otw .. told her bring a friend if she got one.

I need my dick sucked by multiple hoe's in different area codes.

I pulled a pre rolled blunt from out my drawer and sparked that bitch before inhaling it.

I was really off the shits; I ain't care though.

I hear some knocks at my door so I stumble out of my bed and some pretty redbone was standing outside in a short ass black dress.

She ain't bring nobody; assuming she wanted all this dick to herself.

I pulled her inside and tossed her shit on the floor, "bend over," I told her and she pulled up her dress, exposing her wet ass pussy; made a nigga lick his lips.

"Sheesh," I ain't even hesitate; I slipped my dick right inside and felt all over her tightening over me.

"Shiit," I mumbled as I started beating this hoe pussy up.

She was screaming and yelling in shit, asking niggas to go harder.

Keep on, I'm a rupture this bitch vagina.

"FUCK KREE!" She was screaming and yelling, being extra as hell.

This shit was started to get mid, so I pulled out and nutted on this hoe face.

"Eat this dick up," I told her and she smirked and got on them knees and did as she was told.

I was getting dizzier and dizzier.

Ion know why my ass took them perks.

Eventually I couldn't feel shit.

Last I remember was having this hoe on top of me before I eventually blacked out.

Guess its nighty night time.

A/N — Wattpad Ain't Letting Copy & Paste Nun.

Anyway — Do Yall Think Nani Is Wrong For Basically Blaming Kree For Everything?

Yall Think She Was Wrong For Shutting Him Out?

His Coping Mechanism — Pussy & Drugs Since Nani Don't Wanna Be There For Him.

He Eventually Passed Out From The Amount Of Drugs He Intakes ( Not Dead )

Comment & Vote.

I'll Update Come The New Year; Hopefully I'm Supposed To Be Moving Into My Apartment So Just Be Patient Lol.