I searched it up online and found out it was what happens when a bullet cracks or breaks into pieces. They are extremely hot and extremely deadly.

Why wasn't I worried about Hikigaya-kun right now?

Because he's sleeping on the hospital bed right now. How do I know?

I'm looking at him sleeping right now.

The hospital provided a news channel for their television screens and I was able to watch the news channel there.

'My youngest daughter, Yukino, was saved by an unknown man. Our experts say this man now shown on the security camera had military tactics and movements when clearing rooms. We believe this man is ex-military, and if you see this man in Chiba, contact the police immediately. We are trying our best to identify this man. Do not worry, he isn't in trouble.'

The speech my father spoke had officially ended.

Father wants to personally meet with Hikigaya-kun? What does he want to do with him? And most importantly, he seemed to have been the third person to found out about who saved me and Yui. I'm gonna assume Nee-san and mother are the 4th and 5th. And now the viewers watching the news channel know him.

Deciding to not watch anymore TV, I turned it off with the remote. Then begin staring at Hikigaya-kun again who was still currently resting.

He was on painkillers now and was forced to be put into sleep. He didn't want to lay down and rest. He wanted to make sure we both were fine. By 'we', he meant the 2 people he risked his life for.

He wanted to confirm that his efforts were not in vain. That he did in fact save lives.

The doctors gave me a list of his wounds.

A shrapnel to the face, bruises, small cuts, and the deadliest wounds were bullet wounds.

He was shot 8 times.... 8 times he escaped death. But I'm confident to say that he escaped death more than 1,000 times.

2 bullets to the chest that didn't reach any vital organs, 3 on both his legs, 2 on his right arm, and 1 that nearly passed through his heart.

They revealed that he was wearing body armor so he received multiple traumas on the chest area. He was shot way more than 8 times, that is what I can confirmed. And if he didn't wear body armor, he would've most likely died.

The doctors also revealed Hikigaya-kun was almost seconds in the process of dying, had they not saved him 1 minute after.

If 1 minute were to have passed and if he wasn't in the hospital in minute, then he would've died before they did surgery on him. He had 3 bullets removed, 5 of them passed through him.

After the surgery, he awoke immediately and attempted to escape from the hospital to an unknown destination. If it weren't for the multiple security guards in the hospital, he would've escaped.

But I'm sure not even 5 security guards were able to prevent him from escaping if he didn't see me and Yui at the waiting room.

We were both waiting for his surgery to be finished and were interrupted by him desperately trying to escape.

Then I confirmed that he attempted to escape to see if we both were okay.

Hours later, now he's sleeping and I'm the only person in the room besides him.

Yui had to leave because her family that were tremendously worried for her, called her on the phone.

"Hey."

The voice called to me startled me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at the person who was presumably speaking to me.

"I see that you're awake."