𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐘𝐏𝐃 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 was for those receiving the Medal of Honor

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐘𝐏𝐃 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 was for those receiving the Medal of Honor. The squad was dressed in their blues.

Jake says, "Charles, this is exciting. Medal of valor."

Charles says, "I know."

Jake says, "For getting shot in the butt."

"My ass." Steven turns to Giovanna doing a Doofy interpretation. Giovanna tried hard not to laugh at Steven's antics. 

Charles says, "For exceptional acts of heroism or voluntary risk of personal safety. But, you know, six of one."

Captain Holt says, "This is one of the NYPD's highest honors. Today is your day, Detective Boyle."

   𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 from inside to the outer side , it's Gina, Terry, Jake, Captain Holt, Steven, behind Gina, it's Amy, Giovanna, Rosa, Scully, and Hitchcock.

On the stage Gerber is giving his speech, "Heroism can't be measured by a piece of metal. But what else can we do to recognize the brave officers that have put their lives on the line? It is my great honor to present the medal of valor to Detective Charles Boyle" he motions to Charles "... And sergeant peanut butter." He motions to the horse, riotous cheers and applause, the Horse neighs.

Jake says, "Oh, my God. Charles is getting the same medal as a horse."

"At least Boyle was announced first." Captain Holt says.

"Because the horse outranks him." Steven clarifies to the Captain.

"This is amazing." Jake smiles.

Captain Holt says, "That's enough, Peralta. This is a huge honor, and nothing can take that away from him."

Jake says, "The horse is pooping on the stage. Sergeant peanut butter is pooping on the stage."  He snort. Giovanna looks sat the stage disturbed. Amy looks disgusted and Rosa looks unbothered.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 99𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭, 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 in the middle, near their desks, as if the two were in a movie. Amy greets him, "Peralta." Giovanna looks at the two clearly entertained.

Jake looks at her saying, "Santiago. The bet ends today. Are you ready? "

Amy says, "I was born ready."

Jake says, "To lose? The whole question was, "are you ready to lose?" And you said you were born that way." Giovanna can't help but shake her head at Jake's antics.

Amy says, "Twist my words all you want."

Jake says, Okay."

Amy says, "I'm winning this bet."