Prologue

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a low voice.

He was so close to me that when he asked me that question I realized I had been holding my breath.

"As if I'm overdosing on C913NO3 and C4H66N12O12S2." I tried to response calmly, hoping that I was not showing the anxiety that I was feeling.

He shook his head and let out a little laugh.

"I am scared and in love and I do not know what to do."

Deciding I might as well pour out all of my emotions, I took a another breath and continued.

"I feel as if I'm falling down a deep hole of love and it's exciting but at the same time it's scary as fuck, Harry. Because I don't know where I will end up if I let this whatever we have continue. We are so different it angers me, I literally feel as if I have no idea how your brain operates."

I sighed.

"But at the same moment I have never had this much C8H11NO2 running through my veins."

Looking down I wondered about what Harry was thinking right now, my little speech must have gotten him thinking something beautifully artistic that I will not understand. But it's hard to understand Harry since he is a piece of art brought to life himself.

"My dear Silver, I still have not spent long enough of a time with you to understand what that exactly means. But I am taking it optimistically." He responded with a small smile laying on his face.

The charming Harry, always relaxing me with his calm words that hold a hint of humor.

Tilting my chin with his index finger so he could look me in the eyes he starting spilling those beautiful thoughts that fell off of his beautiful lips.

"But the great thing about jumping into that deep hole is knowing that wherever you will end up, you will be able to have a new adventure. Making new experiences and memories along the road are crucial in your life. Experiences make a person, Silver. So go hop into that deep hole of love and be impulsive, I will be right by your side the entire time, holding onto you as we jump. You'll be mine and I'll be yours, but we won't say that because I know you do not want to be owned."

I was still trembling in his arms, my knees shaking and my head felt light. 

"Kiss me." Was all that I could manage to answer, as my body was in no state to be properly functioning right now.

And so he did. The moment his lips met mine and his hands fell perfectly onto the curve of my spine, I melted. I melted into his arms and my hands found their way around his neck. My body ignited at the feel of his touch. Goosebumps started to rise of my skin and I craved more. More of him.

That moment right there I found myself falling down that hole of love, and I felt infinite. As if the clock had stopped ticking but at the same time we had all the time in the world. And I was content, my body filled with C811NO2.

Hi everyone! I'm very excited for this story I came up with, let me know what you think!
If you like it so far please vote/comment/tell al ur galfriendss.

Who I picture as Silver is Michelle Trachtenberg, a bit short, brown weavy hair and blue eyes. But feel free to picture her as who ever you like!