lol no'

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 flashed a charming smile as you continued to study him

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 flashed a charming smile as you continued to study him. he was very attractive to say the least. nice build, gorgeous features, and mesmerizing eyes. you couldn't help but to stare, he literally checked everything off your list plus he looked oddly familiar.

"take a picture it will last longer" his voice broke you out of your trance. you scoffed, subtly trying to play off your obvious gawking as a misunderstanding. "as if blondie" you said while rolling your eyes.

"yeah whatever, can i still order tho" he asked while observing the menu. your cheeks heated in embarrassment as you remembered what he was originally here for. clearing your throat you finally responded "of course what would you like ?"

the said male in front of you never took his eyes off the menu as he spoke "um let me get a 10 piece with some fries." you tapped on the register screen putting in his order "and to drink ?" "water is fine" he replied watching you finish up his order.

the unknown male observed every inch of your body from your face, lips, hair and everything in between. he was very intrigue, not many females caught his attention as much as you had manage to do so.

"will that be all" you asked, catching him in his act of staring at you as well. "yeah one last thing" he leaned onto the counter and got closer to your face causing you to lean back and blush even more. "your number would be nice."

you slapped your hand over your mouth in order to muffle the sudden laughs coming from your lips. "sir this is a mcdonald's not a dating service."

the males expression turned into a pout as he began to whine "why notttt you seem really cool i wanna get to know you !" you actually contemplated on giving him your number and just rolling with it but you already had so much on your plate at the moment you doubted if you would be able to keep up with him anyway.

"lol no" you replied flicking him on his forehead which causes him to flinch and pout even more. "what is going on here ?" you turned to your co-worker kayano who was now standing beside you.

kayano nakamura, the only other employee you could get along with and surprisingly one of your closest friends looked at you with a questionable look.

"hey can you get your friend to give me her number" the male spoke up. kayano looked to him then at you then back at him and finally back to you. a devious smile appeared on her face which made your eyes widen in fear.

"of course ! lemme give you her insta" before you could register what was going on kayano had snatched your phone out of your back pocket and immediately unlocked it, pulling up your instagram profile.

"you sneaky bitch" you screeched desperately trying to retrieve your phone back. but it was hopeless when she handed it to the taller male making the phone become out of your reach.

"finally" he whispered retracting his own phone from his pocket and typing in your username. you huffed in annoyance as you glared at kayano to which she returned with a sweet smile.

"okay got it, you better follow me back" he said excitedly, handing back your phone. "we'll see" you replied knowing damn well you were going to follow him back regardless.

"do you still want your meal ?" he nodded and you confirmed his order and charged him his amount. when he finally received his order he turned to the exit but stopped before heading out "you better text me" he called out then turning back around and heading out the doors.

when you realized he was finally gone you let out a sigh of relief "what an odd guy." you started to think about the strange encounter and replayed his last words, maybe it wouldn't hurt to at least give him a follow back... right ?

you pulled out your phone and opened instagram, checking the notification that popped up when you opened the app.

tsumu.miya started following you follow tsumu.miya started following you following

after following him you clicked his profile. once you viewed his page your jaw dropped, "no fucking way..."