"Oh i've noticed. He's a nice boy, good looking too it's just that I don't really want a relationship." said Emilia with a laugh in her tone. Y/n thought about what Adrian told her about Emilia not wanting a boyfriend because of how people look at her.

   "Well i know Freddie would look at you more then your face and body, and i'm sure he'll want to know everything about you like you favorite things and desserts." said Y/n with a smile making Emilia look at her with a surprised look. "What??"

   "My favorite dessert huh?" said Emilia with a genuine smile on her face."I guess you can say I haven't wanted a boyfriend because of the way I see how girls would be with Adrian and Miles, and I know a lot of guys think i'm just like body and not much more."

   "I get it, Adrian was telling about him and his problems with girls. I didn't really think you three had trouble with that. I know there would be boys who would love to get to know you. Like Fred!" said Y/n as Emilia laughed. She looked at Y/n with a suspicious smile.

   "I think you and Adrian would look great together. Adrian's always had such horrible girlfriends, they were either with him because he was "popular", or because when he cares for somebody he'll do anything for them. Him and Miles ARE flirts, little hoes if you will but they have really good hearts when it's with someone they care about." said Emilia as Y/n felt her cheeks get red, hoping that Emilia would think it's because it's cold. "Those two have been very good friends to me."

   "Me and Adrian?! Oh no! Definitely not! I mean he's very good looking, and he's such a nice person but nooo." said Y/n causing Emilia to laugh. The two girls finally made their way to Hagrids.

   ———

  "So about Emilia... How come she hasn't had a boyfriend?" said Fred awkwardly as the four boys waited for the elf's to give them the food. Miles and Adrian sorta let out a snort causing Fred to feel more awkward.

  "I get the feeling you like her mate. I think she's just scared to get into a relationship, every time she tried talking to a guy, they kind of disappointed her and she ends up hexing them. E's definitely a independent person so she likes to act like she doesn't need anyone." said Adrian as he shrugged. George looked at Fred who was feeling more confident and Miles who looked at Fred annoyed.

   "Hexing them ? Really?!" said Fred as Adrian and Miles looked at each other. Having the same expression on their face, as if they were thinking hard.

   "Don't let her know we told you this but in the end of our third year she really liked Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff boy, and well he liked her too and we thought they would end up together and everything, he would come to me and Miles and ask us what things she liked and stuff like that and well they acted like a couple until one day before christmas our forth year, we were walking around the lake when we saw him and Angelina Johnson kissing, and we expected her to cry or something but no." said Adrian as Miles started laughing.

   "She pulled out her wand and made his boogers turn into bats, he didn't even see it coming. He deserved it though, bloody git." said Miles as George and Fred's mouth dropped.

   "Angelina Johnson? Gryffindor Angelina?" said George as his face stayed surprised. Adrian and Miles nodded and Fred and George looked at each other.

  "She doesn't like to admit it but we think that was her first heartbreak and after that she just doesn't take guys seriously, of course she'll go along with the boys who flirts with her but she never takes it past that." said Adrian. The elves gave them a bunch of food and butterbeer and flask of pumpkin juice.

   "You three think I might have a chance? I mean I'll show her different. What do you think? She'll probably give me a chance right?" said Fred as Adrian and Miles glanced at each other quickly walking out the kitchen.