I pull off his pants and underwear, then trail tender kisses from his chest to his lower abdomen. I feel his stomach rising and sinking with his uneven breaths.

I unbutton my jeans and pull them down past my knees. Keiji scoots back to where his head lay on the pillow. I smile at him and lean down the kiss him passionately.

While making out, I slide down my boxers to pool around my knees with my jeans, and I pull down Keiji's bottoms as well.

"C'mon Ko," he whines, "hurry up baby..."

"As you wish my prince." I smile at his blushing face. I squeeze a bit of lube onto my fingers and slowly insert one of my fingers into Keiji's ass.

"Ahh~" Keiji pants and grabs a handful of the sheets. I move my finger gently in and out of him, letting him slowly adjust while I run my hand through his hair.

"Ah-...more Ko, please." I grin and oblige, inserting another finger into him.

I bring my hand that was previously in his hair, down to my dick. I leisurely pump my hand, slightly easing the throbbing of my erection.

I pump my fingers inside of him as I delight in the small whimpers and whines Keiji is making.

"God Koutarou please just fuck me now!" Keiji suddenly blurts out.

"Are you sure my love? It's been a while, you're gonna hurt..." Keiji rolls his eyes and nods, obviously aware that he would hurt.

I chuckle, but do as he wishes. I retract my fingers and open the condom. I roll it onto my dick and rub on some lube.

I adjust my position quickly and slowly insert my tip. Keiji sucks in a fast breath through his teeth and his hand squeezes on air.

I intertwine our fingers, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. I take my other hand and lay it on his exposed hip.

I start pushing into Keiji, only taking a few seconds to bottom out. Being away from Keiji for so long definitely took a toll on both of us , Keiji was already mumbling incoherent words mixed in with quiet gasping moans. I knew it wouldn't take me long to reach my limit.

I lean my body down to where our stomachs were brushing against each other. I kiss him intensely as I start moving inside of him.

I absorb every tiny sound Keiji makes into my mouth while I start speeding up the pace of my thrusts.

I break our kiss throw my head back, closing my eyes at the same time. I bring Keiji and mines' hands to my lips and I kiss Keiji's knuckles.

"Keiji..." I pant, "I'm coming~".

"Me too Ko, come for me Ko, come on." 

An almost pained whine escapes my throat as I climax inside of my lover. I slow my thrusts, though not stopping, as Keiji comes not too long after me.

I pull out of him and rush to the bathroom to throw away the condom. I practically run back to Keiji and collapse into bed next to him.

"You were awesome akaashi!" I praise as I wrap my hands around his bare torso. "I love you so much!"

I see Keiji smile faintly but he laughs. "I love you too Ko, but when are you gonna stop calling me akaashi?" He tilts his head cutely and turns to face me.

"You do realize that we're both gonna be Akaashi soon? So are you gonna finally call me exclusively Keiji once you turn into koutarou akaashi?" He bites his lip, trying to conceal his enjoyment at his own mention of our soon to be marriage.

"Hmmmm..." I pretend to think for a while until Keiji pushes my shoulder playfully. "Nope! You're always gonna be my akaashi. Even if I'm an akaashi too!"

Keiji shakes his head but leans in to kiss me gently.

"How about we go get some takeout?" I nod and he jokingly adds, "How about we put the order in for koutarou akaashi for the practice?"

__________________________
1277 words

Guys, I think my writing is getting worse 🤠

Anyways✨ as always, please vote, comment, or even make a request! I hope you all enjoyed it!

Make sure to get some food and water, as well as rest (yeah I'm talking to you heathens, you're probably up at the ungodly hours of the night)

I love you all💕

- name