The Bite-Chapter 6

Recap
"Tell me what happened" She said as other footsteps could be heard "I think Snape is coming pansy" Harry whimpered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pansy scoffed "so it's not like we're doing anything wrong I was simply comforting you" pansy stated in a sweet motherly voice. Harry sighed happily until he heard "Mr. Potter shouldn't you be getting ready for the full moon?"

Snape asked with a a raised eyebrow. This made Harry growl a little his green eyes flashing into an amber color. He then breathed and calmed down a little

"Yes sir I was simply venting to a dear friend of mine I was just about to go up anyway good day pansy" he said marching away

As he walked into the common room he was greeted with cold stares and sneers. Harry hung his head low and went up to his bed.

There he pulled out a bag and put clothes and healing potions in the bag. He then got out a blanket as it was going to be cold tonight.

Once he finished packing for the moon he said good bye to Hermione and left. Harry was just near the edge of the forest until he heard is name being called.

"Harry! Harry!"
Harry turned around to see Draco running towards him

"Oh hey Draco you need something?" Harry asked kindly to his friend
"You almost left without saying goodbye" Draco said pouting as Harry hugged him

"Oh sorry" Harry chuckled out as he patted Draco's back. Harry sighed "Draco I need to go sun's gonna set soon" Harry said getting panicked. Luckily Draco nodded and backed up as he smiled at Harry.

Harry smiled and entered the forbidden forest. He got to an old willow tree where he took out a pocket knife. He then carved a wolf so that he knew his stuff was here. Harry then pushed his bag into the hollow of the tree.

He then scampered deeper into the forest when the moon rose. Harry let out a scream of pain as he started to transform into a small wolf.

Harry sniffed around his head whipped around when he caught the scent of another wolf 'an alpha shit' Harry thought as he tried to get away from the scent.

But seeing as this is Harry Potter things didn't go as planned the alpha found Harry he started to snarl at him. Harry whimpered as he was backed against a tree then he snapped and started to claw at his attacker.

That proved to be a mistake. The other wolf nipped him on his shoulder and scratched him. But then he heard another howl and saw another wolf coming.

When the third wolf came he got the second one to back off. When the attacker ran off this wolf sniffed Harry and licked his big wound. Harry made a bark like sound to show his gratitude towards him.

The pair then spent the night chasing the wildlife in the forest but when the got close to the centaurs they backed off immediately. But the rest of the night was fun.

When the moon finally disappeared harry collapsed his fur sinking back into his body. His bones rearranging themselves. Harry finished transforming into his regular form he panted for a minute.

When Harry finally got enough energy to move he looked next to him and was shocked. "R-Remus!?" He said shocked to see his old DADA professor.

Remus smiled, panting "h-hi Harry" he murmured gently. Harry quickly sat up and noticed that his clothes were pretty torn.

"Yeah that happened my first moon too it's easier to put stretching charms on your clothes" Remus then sat up and helped Harry up. The raven haired wizard nodded his thanks.

He gripped a tree and stumbled his way to the old willow tree and grabbed his bag. "Uhh professor c-can you turn around for a minute" Harry asked to which Remus nodded and turned around.

Harry quickly changed and allowed Remus to turn around. Harry grabbed the healing potions, and downed them with a grimace. The older wolf chuckled "ah yes I always hated the taste of those potions do you mind if I walk you to the castle?" He asked

Harry smiled and nodded as he grabbed his bag. He then walked next to the ex-professor "you know Harry I was surprised to see your first letter" Harry nodded "yeah sorry I wanted to tell you in person but I couldn't I needed advice"

Remus nodded happily and hugged him softly "it's fine Harry" Remus then took him to the castle "bye Harry see you next moon" he said as Harry went into the castle.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the gap in chapters I had some family issues but I'm back and I think imma change the ship sorry if you really wanted drarry but I'm not feeling it for this story