Backstory

NARRATOR POV

       Once opon a time, there was a girl named Y/n L/n. She was in the (insert clan name)clan.She was very happy with her parents and loved them. But, her clan was very powerful and prestigious. But also strict.

       They looked for children in their clan that had no happiness in their lives. And as for Y/n, they didn't like her and tried to find a way to destroy her love and happiness. They sent her parents away to the Cloud village and a week later, their bodies were found near the border of the Cloud.

        When Y/n found out, she was devastated and angry. She knew that it was dangerous to have been near the border of Kumo, and that the elders would have a good reason why they sent them there.

          After a few Months, she found a scroll containing info about her. She looked through the scroll, and it said, "Y/n L/n is a unique species that is called Human kitsune along with her parents. These species are usually hunted for their tails and ears. Her "clan" plans to sell her to the black market for more money." As soon as she read that, she started packing everything that she needed and would last for years to come. She left a note and left the compound that used to be hers. 

 MANY YEARS LATER 

(Its been 7 years and you're 16.) 

           After many years, you have built a reputation and got a nickname. Its the Kitsune (btw, you have a Kitsune mask on). When you were 9, you started to go on missions that were lower ranked. Then when you were 13, You got your Kitsune form and tails and also your Kitsune ears. They were (favorite color) Kitsune tails. At first, you had 1 tail. Then as the years went by, it was your Fifteenth birthday and got 12 tails. You started going on high ranking missions.Then the growth of your tails stopped. You researched it and the Twelveth tail was the limit. It said, "If you have all 12 tails, you're the most powerful Kitsune roaming. It is rare for another Kitsune to have 12 tails."

          After another year of traveling, you decided to go to the Hidden Leaf Village (Konoha). You were at the gates and walking towards them until you bumped into a blonde-haired Leaf Ninja who was just coming back from a mission with his team.

                       Will this encounter change your cold heart? -FIN