1

Emily ^best if u look now

Emily's Pov
Hi I'm Emily Ray I was born and raised in Jamaica by my mom Margret Ray , if you're wondering about my dad he died when I was 2 .
Growing up I was always very playful and I loved to dance I used to enter a lot of pageants I even won little miss Jamaica and yes it's real.
But fast forward a couple years ...... I'm now 18 and I'm moving to Italy with my mom and I can't wait to be there and see everything and yesss by that I mean the men ... I mean who wouldn't ...don't get me wrong Jamaican boys are cute butttt these Italians......babyyyyy don't get me started . Tomorrow is my flight and tonight my mom is having a little get together to say bye to everyone .
Margret (mom): Emily everyone is here come and say hi
Me: ok mom I'm coming
And yes me and my mom both speak English we don't really speak (patois ) our native language because my mom said a lady should not speak badly and on top of that I went to a all girl school in Jamaica and yes it's exactly like a British all girls school in England if we don't speak properly we would get punished and our grades had to be good and being raised by a black Jamaican mom I know either I did good and won't have to worry or worry and die and yes I said die ...

but anyway going down stairs I smell the jerk chicken and all the other food waiting for me to take a bite but right as I was about to head for the food my mom grabbed my had and told me me to socialize and talk to everyone .

1 hour later.........
I was out the back eating with my cousins and people were starting to leave and I know I'm going to miss everyone .
My cousins start leaving and I'm now going upstairs to my room to sleep to get ready for my flight tomorrow but before I go to my bed I pray to god that I will be so happy in Italy

————————
Author
I hope this was good