Chapter 22: When the Vtubers are still small

Start from the beginning

Matsuri try to calm down her and explain "The song itself wasn't bad...it just a bit old." "And he is popular in the class after all, so everyone just kinda agree with him."

"But as a result, I have to dance with it! This stupid song! F*** him!" Venting her frustration, she started swearing a bit, knowing that Haruto won't be here to scold him.

She normally will be given punishment if she was caught doing that, Matsuri too of course.

Watching Fubuki puffing and Matsuri comforting her, Aki can't help but laugh at the thought of seeing Fubuki with a cold face dancing, with the music Young Man playing.

"Hahahaha...oh god, you always make me laugh Fubuki." Taking a breath from the laughing, while removing some tears that come out from her eyes, she continues. "I'm really glad that I'm able to be friends with you both."

"Hah...do you think we will meet in high school again? Fubuki, Matsuri?"

"I think so...we live in the same area after all." Matsuri certainly hope that they could be together. It will be pretty sad if they ended up separate. "It will be nice if we end up in the same place."

She heard that many friendships have ended because of this.

"Heh, all of you are so pessimistic! You should believe in the power of our friendship!" Fubuki noticing the sad atmosphere, declare. "We won't be beaten down by the cruel reality! We will prevail! Have faith in ourselves!"

"Even if we didn't end up in the same school, we can still meetup and have fun."

"Uh, I guess so." "Although I doubt that we will be as close as we are now in the future." Aki don't have her hopes up.

"What do you both want to do in the futures anyway?" Stopping for a while, Aki asks another question. "They say that you should start thinking about it right now, so that you can prepare for it."

"For me...I guess I would like to become a counsellor, or teacher." "I like to help people, and listens to peoples problem. I think it would suit me." Although still not sure, Aki still have a rough idea of what she will be in the future.

"Hah! I never thought about it before!" Fubuki lifting up her chest, and for some reason, proudly aclaim. "Onechan will feed me anyway, so I would just do whatever I want!" "Glory to Onechan!" Lifting up her hand, standing on the sofa, she praises the almighty Onechan.

"I doubt he will feed you forever." Matsuri can't help but comment. "Most probably he will just throw you out of the house together with all your belonging, maybe some cash too to survive a few days."

"Urgh..." Fubuki try to imagine the scene, of her asking Haruto to feed her in her adulthood, and then being thrown out of the house. Sadly, it isn't far fetch. "So cruel..." "I thought I could feed on him for a while..."

"But does that mean I will eventually need to get a job!? Yamero!!" Fubuki face turns pale. "I don't want to sacrifice my time and life in exchange for meagre money!"

You just offense all the adults in this world, you know. Aki looking at the Fubuki who just realised cruel reality, gives off a slight sighed, she looks at the more normal Matsuri.

"Eh, I want to be able to make enough money I guess, Onechan is working hard for us, and I want to repay him back." Blushing slightly, Matsuri answers Aki. "Maybe work as a nurse? It sounds nice."

"I see, a nurse huh..." Aki imagine Matsuri being a nurse, and its look like it will suit her. "But who know, we might end up doing different things after all." Shrugging her shoulder, she decides not to give in too much thought.

"Girls, I'm back!" A light male voice comes through the door, later revealing to be Haruto coming back from the store, with several bags in his hand, fill with stuff. "Aki, you haven't had dinner yet right? Wanna stays back and have it with us?"

"Sure, thank you for having me though."

"It's alright, I bought some dessert and Ice cream, you all can have them after dinner."

Hearing the word Ice cream, Fubuki who is still sad over the dark reality immediately get excited.

"Ice cream!? Ice cream!! I know that Onechan is the best teehee!" Heading over to Haruto to check on the bag with ice cream, Haruto lift the bag up so she can't get it.

"No Ice cream before dinner!" "Urgh!" Fubuki feel frustrated.

"Wait a while, I will finish it in a moment." And just when Haruto wants to head back to the kitchen, the ring of the doorbell can be heard.

Looking through the window, he sees a blonde hair girl there.

"Why are you here? Akai Haato." Haruto questions her

"I'm here for your food!" Haato answers as she is entitled to it.

.

.

.

And with that, the five of them ended up having dinner together, a rare sight to behold. With the three loli having fun of theirs, and Haruto being tease by Haato on the other side.

"Say ahhhhh..." Haato holding a spoon, trying to feed Haruto, while he looks back in a # face.

"I'm not a child okay!? And I'm just younger than you a few years! You freeload..." Haruto fight back, but his mouth was instantly fill with food the moment he opens it.

"Mhmhmhmasdsajdjsdn!" Choking a bit, Haruto continues to suffer while Haato is laughing aside, looking at him trying to find water. "....HAhahaha, YOU DAMN WOMAN!"

"Oh, you swallow it already, hope you enjoy my spoon-feeding session." Putting her hand on her lips, Haato laugh a bit from Haruto reaction.

Damn you. Getting a spoon of food, Haruto try to have his revenge by doing the same.

But before he could send it into Haato's mouth, she already inserts it herself. Biting onto the spoon still in mid-air, she somehow licks it in a very seductive way.

Moaning, and making some weird sound, Haruto regret instantly.

"AWH, Haruto, I like it when you do it this way..." "Awh...its taste so good..." Meanwhile, Haato face turns more pinkish, and gaining the attention of the three still pure loli.

"Onechan...? What are you doing to Haato Onesan ...?" The three of them ask, curious about it.

And suddenly, Haato moaning intensified. "Awhhh! Don't! You're making me feel weird, my body is so hot! AWHH!!"

Haruto face turns pale within that moment. Trying to protect his images of an reliable elder brother, he tries to stop the devil.

"Nonono, stop it you woman! WAIT! Don't moan anymore! NO! NO!!!!!!" And with that, another intensive and fun day passes, together also with Haruto dignity, who has been completely destroy by Akai Haato.

https://9gag.com/gag/amvqMOv?ref=pn

Seiso Akai Haato