"You're one to talk. How did your training with Sasori go?"

Koraru smiled softly and leaned back against the countertop behind her, her gaze settling onto Kisame calmly.

"It went well, he of course was able to subdue me before I could subdue him, however I feel it went much better than my session with Kakuzu."

Kisame nodded to her.

"How did he subdue you?"

Koraru chuckled softly before running the back of her head and neck in embarrassment.

"Well he embedded a kunai into my side. I became too engrossed in smashing through his puppet, I honestly did not expect him to come out of it..."

Kisame quirked his eyebrow, his smirk falling a little as he processed what she was saying.

"You got him to come out huh? That means he knew he had to put a stop to you, you were too much for Hiruko to handle."

His lips twisted up once more, his sharpened fangs baring as he placed his hand on Koraru's shoulder, her skin soft as silk beneath his calloused hand.

"Well done, you should be proud of yourself."

"Thank you Kisame-kun."

He watched her carefully for a few short moments, taking note of his close proximity before stepping back, pulling his hand back to his side, his fingertips falling away from her slowly as they lingered a little longer than they should have. So he still had a few thoughts in his mind regarding their conversation the day prior. So he was still entranced by the softness of her skin, her lips on his neck, her thigh pushed against his, his fingers gripping her hips tightly. While he had carried out his own relief that night as planned, it wasn't like her wouldn't prefer a woman, especially one like her... His tongue rang along the back of his lips before he grunted, his smirk slipping into straight face as he turned around facing towards the doorway. He knew his eyes were lingering, and he knew it likely made her a little uncomfortable, but hey, there was nothing she could say or do that was going to stop him fantasising, particularly while she was still feeding on his chakra.

"I'll see you guys at dinner, don't skip it again Koraru-chan."

He disappeared before he actually received a response, suddenly finding himself off for another bout of 'alone time' before he attended dinner. Koraru smiled to Itachi, gesturing towards the paper covered patients table.

"Shall we get started then, Itachi-kun?"

He didn't answer her, instead setting himself atop the patients table as she wanted, Koraru pulling the white curtain across a little and opening the filing cabinet, flicking through the patient files within until she found the one she was looking for. She spoke to Itachi while she kept her back turned, pulling out the few sheets she wanted and affixing them to her clipboard.

"Please remove your cloak and tshirt Itachi-kun, I'll be right with you."

She searched along the table beside her, pulling the stethoscope into her arms and placing it around her neck, humming to herself as she pulled a tongue depressor free from the tub. Turning to face the Uchiha she gave him a small smile, Itachi failing to notice as his eyes became glued to the cabinet now containing his elixirs.

"Itachi-kun?"

He turned to face her, quickly removing his cloak and tshirt as requested, carefully folding them and setting them beside him.

"My apologies, Koraru-san."

Koraru gave him a small frown, her hand reaching forwards as she grasped his earlobe tightly, Itachi's eyes widening in confusion as she squeezed it tightly.