Chapter 1

[A/N] - Hello, dearies! Your favourite author is once again back and with a new story. Now, this is not from the normal cliche stories but belongs to the rare category of Descendants. That's right, your fav characters & their kids in a modern world. Mysteries, old grudges, humour, crushes and many more await you if you intend to give this story a shot.

Read & Review my lovelies, tell me your opinion, what you want to add, ideas, criticism; anything.

Until then, I will stay your obedient author,

Vigilante24

=============================

In every High school, you have different social cycles where each student belongs to. What would happen if 4 students from very different groups end up being a target by an unknown individual hiding in the shadows?

Will each one try to save him or herself? Or, will they stick together and try to solve this mystery as a team, only to find out that they are connected by more than just mere coincidences and incidents.

================================================

In a big mansion at the outskirts of Paris, a brown-haired boy fixed his hair on the mirror of his private bathroom. He was no more than 17 with blue eyes and athletic physic; broad shoulders and muscled upper arms.

Once done, he went back to his room and checked the body length mirror; or better say check his outfit on the body length mirror. He wore a pair of blue jeans with white trainers and a tight black t-shirt that exposed his muscled chest and veins on his arms.

He grabbed his red school jacket with black lines on the collar, black sleeves and black buttons. On the back, was the school's mascot; a grim reaper in a dark blue cloak and a giant scythe; his hands those of a skeleton and his face and it grinned evilly and emphasized the yellow eyes.

  On the back, was the school's mascot; a grim reaper in a dark blue cloak and a giant scythe; his hands those of a skeleton and his face and it grinned evilly and emphasized the yellow eyes

At the same time on the room next to him, another brunette was getting dressed; a girl around 15 with big black glasses and big dove brown eyes. She brushed her straight hair and tightened them into two low ponytails before getting dressed.

She chose a crème thin sweater with sleeves stopping at the middle of her palm, dark blue tight jeans and black trainers. Once checking herself in the mirror, she smiled faintly until her eyes landed on a picture on her desk.

She walked there and held it in her arms; it was a family picture consisting of her, her brother, mother and father. Her hands went above her mother's beautiful face with the curly brown hair and big eyes like hers.

She was a true innocent beauty.

Leaving out a sigh, she placed the picture back on her desk and grabbed her light blue school bag. She placed it on one shoulder and headed out of her room. As she turns and walks towards the grand staircase, the other boy walks out of his room.