Part 1

It's a bit short chapter, I swear. It's nonsense at first because I didn't like it. Hahahahaha, I know, It has a corny cover but hey! Don't you ever judge a book by its cover! :( I hope you'll support this book until it ends :)   Chelsea xx

-----------∞
CHAS'S POV

Ugh! Who does he think he is? A king? well he's a shit then.

"Hey Chas" My Bestfriend; Myka, greeted me shaking my thoughts.

"Oh, What do you want?"

"Uhhmm, nothingggg. What are you doin' here? At the, park? I went to your class but you weren't there."

"Tsh, I was bored and I didn't wanna go to my math class, It's stressful." Well, Bradley just poured some water on my shirt!

"Really ey? What happend?" She asked me teasingly.

"I said nothing! okay? Why are you here anyways?"

"Literature class is a bore plus our P.E class is cancelled 'cause our teacher got sick." She answered happily.

"Owwkayy. Btw where's F---shit!" She punched my little arm!

"Say his name or i'll-"

"or you'll what?!" I said defensively

"Nothing, let's go to my flat and we'll gonna have some friday fun!" She said while she sang the friday fun word.

"Shut it myka, Don't you ever say that we'll go shopping again" I sadly said, I dont want to fell asleep again in the shop, she's so slow at choosing dresses and then after 12345 hours she'll just end up buying all the dress.

"Don't worry honey, we'll have some fun today." She said with a sweet voice. Im nervous for this funday friday thing.

"I don't wanna, just go alone! No No NO!" I seriously said, I stand up and taking one step away but she quickly added :

"I treat you your lunch and dinner for a week plus 2 starbucks a day for 1 whole month. So  you wanna come then?" She said while looking at the children that are busy playing a toy car.

As soon as I heard the word 2 starbuck for 1 whole month, my eyes lit up. STARBUCKS?! HELL YEAH!

"Sure" I said and ran towards my car leaving her sitting at the bench.

"Hey!!!! Wait for me!" She shouted behind me.

After a 20-minute drive we arrived at her flat and her 9 year old brother Michael stormed infront of us. "Hey! Were's my ipad? Did you hid it again?" He rudely asked Myka.

"I didn't! It must be in your room and you coudn't find it..... Because your room is a trash for being so messy!" She aswered

"Don't you even dare! *points a finger to Myka* Don't mind her she just got her period yest---" She punched me again, Hahahaha.

When I entered her room I sat on her bed, as soon as my eyes closed. "Owwww! What did I do to you for being so violent?!" I shouted and pretend that Im mad.

"ooooops, Sowrey! I just wanna tell you that you must change your clothes and get ready" Then she throw a red dress to me. I just raised my eyebrow.

" What's up? Is your mom's Birthday today? oh, I forgot to buy her a gift!" I panicked, her mom is the best ever! She's like my sister though.

"It's only september chasy, my mom's birthday is on december 1st" That raised more questions, what's this dress for then? That seems she heard my toughts because she answered: