We met

(It is year three And y/n is about to get on the train to Hogwarts) I get all of my belongings ready and I run through platform 9 3/4 I have always hated doing this I feel like I am going to get knocked out running into a brick wall. After I run to platform 9 3/4 I run on the the train as it is about to leave I sit with my bests friends neville, Luna,and Ginny. "Where where you" Ginny asked " I was running late but I'm here what did I miss" " oh nothing important Hermione came in here asking us if we have it new school books but that is it" Luna said " well that is Hermione for you lol" I said while laughing. Then all of a sudden the compartment door opens and I look up to see this 6,1 man with the cutest face ever his smile was so beautiful I was speechless but then he asked Ginny if she had breakfast before she left I was confused who is the man I wondered. (He lefts shortly after he asked Ginny the question)
"Who was that" I asked in a shaky voice" " oh that he would be my big brother  he is very annoying but he is nice" Ginny said " well is he single" y/n asked " yes he is" Ginny said laughing. Then everyone started to laugh. After that I got up and walked to his compartment I walked in and asked if I can sit down. " oh yes you can sit" Fred said  " hi what is your name" I asked " Fred and this is George" " oh hi nice to meet you I am y/n" " I love that name" Fred said  " how old are you" he asked " I am 14 how about you" " we are both 15 we are in our 4th year and we are in griffindor what house are you in" they asked " I'm in griffindor to how come I have never seen you before" " well first we are a year apart so that has a lot to do with it" " yep"  " but I am glad we met now" Fred said " just a question do you want to friends" Fred asked " yes I would love that I have to go but see you around bye" " BYE" they both yelled as I walked out. " where did you go" Luna asked " I went to go see Ginny brother" "my brother why" " I wanted to get to know him more" " you seem really interested in my brother" "I am" everyone laughed. After we got to Hogwarts we went to the great hall for the sorting ceremony  I sat by Fred and George and we just talked the entire ceremony. After the ceremony everyone when to there common room I unpacked my things and put on my pj's and went to sleep.