[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)

Magsimula sa umpisa

The albino sighed and turn around. "Thank you Soraru-san.. I'm bad at refuse and say I can't to something."

"It's nothing, you don't have push yourself to refuse it now. Just do it when you can." Soraru said smiling while patting the albino head as the albino purring to the touch.

"We should go now, everyone waiting."

Mafumafu just nodded as response and walk beside Soraru to go to the rooftop.

Soraru, he is the reason why everyone can't ask to date or say like to the albino. Why? Well, because Soraru is Mafumafu boyfriend.

Soraru have a sharp, cool and cold personality. At least, that what they say. But only his friends know that he not cold but just a person that having trouble to express his feeling, A.K.A a tsundere.

He really the opposite from the cute and warm albino. Even though they are a opposite, maybe that's why they took interest of each other.

I always became a burden to Soraru-san..

No no, don't think negative! Positive! Yosh, I will do my best to make Soraru-san happy!

The albino glance at the raven, Soraru that notice it asking why the albino staring. Mafumafu not flinched or averted his eyes from the raven.

That makes Soraru blushing a little and caress the albino cheek while smiling.

Mafumafu that shocked at the action, jumped a little and blushing. Soraru that see it chuckled as he kissed the albino forehead.

Mafumafu giggling, honestly, Soraru think he lucky that he be able to hear the albino laugh. It makes his heart warm.

"I love you.. Sora-chan!"

"What with that nickname, well, I love you too Mafu." Said Soraru while Mafumafu hold the raven arm and hug it.

A/N: Kamisama look, I able to make a fluff moments.

____________

The two finally reached the rooftop, opened the door and go to their friends.

"Ah! You guys finally here!" A red haired male said while puffing his mouth.

"Sorry sorry, a some boy hold Mafu for a minute and Mafu just can't really decline the offer so it takes some times." Soraru said as Mafumafu come in behind him.

"Eh?! Are you alright Mafu? Are there a wound? Is he touch you? Is he bullied you?!" A brunette suddenly hug Mafu and check if he have wound or not.

"I'm alright ama-chan! Soraru-san came so I'm alright~" Mafumafu smiling to assured the brunette, called Amatsuki.

Amatsuki glared at the raven and hug the albino tightly. "I haven't approve that you can dating my angel Soraru."

"Oh? That doesn't matter cuz Mafu choose me."

The two just glare at each other while the others just dead-panned at the scene.

"A-ama-chan, Soraru-s-san" ah, look. The albino troubled at it, he bad at stopping something and bad at a fight. Mafumafu look about to cry, a short brunette that notice it start stand up and go to the two.

"Oi. You two troubling Mafu now, stop it. He look like about to cry." The short brunette said smack the two head.

Soraru and Amatsuki look at the albino and notice there's a droplets of a tears coming out from his eyes. The two immediately hug him and assuring him with a pat and apologize.