Plans and fighting

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you, so we have invited his friends from New York, mj and Ned", I said, looking around the house already planning.

"Oh I miss those two, they were Peters best friends", May said.

"So Peter and mj, did they ever?", I asked, looking at her, but was met with her smirk.

"Oh you dont have to worry", May said as she laughed, "but you can come over satuarday and set up, then I'll get Peter out of the door for the day", she said.

"We both are coming over to help, maybe we can get Archie and Jughead to help", I said, as Betty was smiling at her phone, "is it Jughead?", I said as her eyes widend, she just gave me a smile and a nod.

"Thank you May, we're going over to Archies", Betty said as we headed out the door.

We knocked on the door to the Andrews household, "hello Betty, Veronica, what can I do for you", Fred said, as he let us into the house.

"We wanted to talk to Archie, and hoping Jughead would be here also", I said, as we walked into the kitchen where Fred was sitting.

"They are both upstairs", Fred said as he glance at the staircase.

"Thank you Fred", Betty said as we both headed upstairs.

We knocked on the door and heard footsteps and a door opening "Veronica?, Betty?, what can we do for you?", Archie asked, as we walked into his room.

"To invite you to Peters surprise party next satuarday", I said.

"Yeah because the last time went so Well", Jughead said from the beanie bag.

"This time it will because Cheryl or Chuck won't be there", Betty said as she eyed her boyfriend.

"Fine, we're in, Peter is a good friend", Archie said as Jughead just nodded.

"Great, oh and by the way, you're going to help set it up, thanks", we said as we left.

As we got out we saw a girl knocking on the door to Peters house, I never have seen this girl before, wonder who she is?

"So everything is set, now we just need to tell Kevin and we're all good.

Veronica: surprise party for Peter satuarday you in.

Kevin: ofcourse i'm in

"Kevins in", I said.

"Fantastic, this is going to be good.

Parker neighbourhood one hour later (Peters pov):

After I left the Pembrooke I went to football practice, who would have known I had to train for this?, yeah i'm shocked too.

I walked into the house and could see some unfamiliar booths at the door, wonder who that could be?

I walked into the kitchen and saw May drinking tea with someone, she turned around and oh my god its C

"Hey Peter, you didn't tell me you had this nice young lady as a friend, Callie was it?", May asked.

"Oh we just met recently", she said as she smirked at me.

"Yeah we met recently", I said as I eyed her, what is she playing at here?

"Oh how did you two met?", May questioned as she looked between us.

"Oh I was just out with my sister and my brothers, and I saw this cute guy, but turns out he has a girlfriend", Callie said as she looked at me with a Sweet smile.

"So Callie why are you here?", I questioned, as I glanced to her.

"Oh just to return your student card, Peter Parker", Callie said as she got up and found the card, she handed it to me, "thanks for the tea May", she said as she shook hands with May, "follow me out Pete?", Callie said, as she walked out to the front door.