No such thing as tears

Freezing, biting cold. It was really all that anyone from the cruel and unforgiving Country of Snezhnaya knew. The Cryo Archon never left, but simply stayed to force the people to expand, to adapt. The creatures there were brutal, unforgiving, and without mercy. Of course, the people who lived there had to be worse.

Nobody from Snezhnaya was innocent. Whether it was stealing food to survive, or killing another human being out of pleasure. That was probably one of the main reasons why Snezhnaya was thriving. And despite it's lack of worship of their god, believed many things, strength, wisdom, intelligence, however all of the people unanimously agreed on one thing:

"Snezhnaya does not believe in tears." The boy said to himself, stopping his tracks completely. It was slightly chilly in the air, but not quite enough for the boy to see his breath. Golden eyes locked into the sky, too cloudy to see the stars, and too dark for him to continue traveling.

  Golden eyes locked into the sky, too cloudy to see the stars, and too dark for him to continue traveling

(This is a "Canon" Look, In actuality, you can use your own image, being Y/N and all. and not that sword. But in addition to this look, you yourself will have a long scar, starting from the bottom most part of the right side of your nose, to the top of your forehead, barely missing your eye.)

He took off the small rucksack on his back and simply took out a bedroll, laying it out in about two seconds flat and started gathering some sticks to use as tinder. Putting them in a neat pile, He squints as He struggles to see anything substantial to use as firewood as the night's darkness sets in.

Reaching for his hip, he unclipped a small, round object from it's ring and held it in his hand. What appears to be A Vision. The Second highest symbol of power, next to the gods themselves. He closed his eyes and let his breath out. He pointed it outward as the temperature dropped ten degrees, his breath now being visible. The soft white-blue light provided just enough visibility to see some stray sticks, large enough to use as firewood. Placing them by the firepit he formed, the boy Looked up towards the trees, finding thicker wood to use, a bit too high up for him to reach.

He simply sighs and summons his sword.