Burning Feelings

L.O.V Hideout

3rd POV

Momo sat on her bed silently sipping some coffee Kurogiri had made for her.
The past few days have been hectic for her and more and more she drifts into the pit of emotionlessness.

Her eyes no longer glimmer as they once did. Her eyes were now dull but they were no longer filled with the sadness she once felt, now they were filled with confusion and hunger.

Hunger for the deaths of those who caused her pain. Despite her hunger for blood, she had a feeling that she couldn't quite describe lingering in her heart.

She wondered what they all were doing, and whether or not they cared for her. She couldn't help but hope for the best for them.

Toga skipped into the room holding her bunny plush. "Rozy what's wrong you look-" Toga walked over to feel Momo's head. "Pale and sick and sad."

Momo's head flopped down. "I don't know what's going on."

"That's okay." Toga sat beside Momo, "you're not always gonna know what's wrong."

Momo smiled sadly. She hated how she was feeling. Suddenly tears began streaming down her face and into her coffee.

Toga panicked and took the cup, placing it on the nightstand. "No, no, no don't cry baby don't cry."

"I should hate them, I hate them. Why, why do I keep hoping they're okay? WHY!" She screamed.

Toga pat Momo's head. She lifted Momo's head on and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You know Rozy, I still hope my parents are okay. I still hope my old friends are happy. Even if I despise them."

Momo lifted her hand to her own forehead. "Oh."

Toga smiled,"cheer up okay?"

Momo nodded. With that Toga left the room.

(Sorry for the short chapter. Toga is so sweet 😢)