41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|

Start from the beginning

He loved her dominance and possessiveness as it made her look so feisty and hot.

The knocking on the door pulled him out of his thoughts once again and in a calm and composed tone, Soham told the person to come inside.

"Boss you called me here. I thought I wouldn't meet you again."

Soham looked on the man who helped to save his life that day, his ex employee Keshav.

"Arey, you still call me boss Keshav. What is the need? Sit down," he told, pointing to the couch to his left as he stood up from his seat.

"It has been a year boss-I mean Soham sir." He bit his tongue and Soham chuckled patting his back.

"It's okay Keshav, is you feel comfortable in calling me boss then it's okay."

Soham sighed and placed his hand on his shoulder, looking him straight in his eyes.

"Thank you so much for saving me that day. Back then I wouldn't have mind to die but you helped to save me and now I am living freely with Sanyukta in happiness.

I don't know how I can repay you as you did so much for me despite me being so harsh and rude to you multiple times before. Keshav-"

"Boss it's okay. You don't need to thank me. I saw you there laying lifelessly and I wanted to help you because I know no matter how cold and ruthless you are, you are good human being and never fail to help anyone."

Keshav's words made him think. Think about how good some people actually are despite you treating them like shit.

"By the way are you still drinking?" he asked and Soham chuckled wiping the tears that managed to roll down his cheeks.

"It has been 8 months ever since I touch a bottle of alcohol, well expect for the time when Sanyukta and I went on a date and had some wine but I am proudly saying that I have left drinking for good."

He smiled proudly brushing his shoulders in pride as the old friend who used to soothe his pain, he finally gave up.

'What are you doing Soham?' Sanyukta asked as she walked into the kitchen.

'Throwing away all of these alcohol bottles because I won't be needing them anymore.'

'Are you saying you are-" Sanyukta stopped herself in the middle of her sentence in disbelief that man whom she has been trying to get to stop drinking was finally giving it up, and that too on his own.

'I didn't like the fact that I was making you uncomfortable with me drinking all the time so I am getting rid of my addiction.

And don't get mad but I read your diary and it said that you hated me drinking all the time and how I am hurting myself along with you.'

'You read my what?'

'Sorry I know I shouldn't have but it was-'

'Hold on, why is that bottle over there open?' she asked.

Soham bit his lip and looked away from her.

'I was drinking.'

'You can never change can you?'

'It was just staring at me, but I promise that will be my last drink.'

'It better be.' She stared at him keenly, seriousness bold in her tone as she slowly walked out of the kitchen, forgetting what she came in there for.

"Boss!" Keshav said loudly, bringing him back to planet Earth.

"Uh yeah?"

"I have to go. My sister has been admitted to the hospital."

"Okay and I hope your sister is okay."

Keshav nodded and left his cabin, leaving Soham stuck in his thoughts once again, thinking about Sanyukta.
~~~~
"Actually I am allergic to peanut butter. I know it's weird but I am. I don't know why I didn't tell you guys this before," Sanyukta told as she conversed with Himanshi and Gaurav.

"Your grandmother had the same allergy. I guess you got it from her."

"Had?"

"She is no more. 5 years ago she died from a heart attack but she always wanted to meet you. She even decorated the room next to hers for you but-"

"It's okay mom. Just hearing about her makes me want to meet-" before Sanyukta could finish she saw Aisha entering the house slowly, with her suitcases in both of her hands.

"Aisha?" she said to herself softly.

Aisha saw Sanyukta and everyone else looking on her and quickly lowered her head, trying not to make eye contact especially with Sanyukta.

"What are you doing here?"

Sanyukta's calm and soft voice reached her ears making her think back at the times she wanted to treat her like a maid.

"Are you okay Aisha?" she asked again placing her hand on her shoulder.

"I-I'm fine bhabhi."

Bhabhi?

It shocked Sanyukta to the core hearing Aisha call her bhabhi, that too so lovingly in a gentle tone.

But what shocked her the most was that she wasn't looking like herself. She was dressed so simply and not a single touch of makeup was on her face.

It felt like she didn't know the person standing before her.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Her soft words broke the silence between them and nodding, Sanyukta took her to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry bhabhi." Aisha wrapped her arms around Sanyukta's neck, hugging her tightly resting her head on her shoulder. "I have been so horrible to you yet so talk so lovingly to me like your sister.

I don't deserve your love or Soham bhaiya's either but I am helpless. Now I understand what it's like to be lonely.

After Soham bhaiya told me what he felt, that was the only thing I could think about and guilt has been eating me up.

Whatever I did to him has sister was horrible and not once did I think about how it will hurt him, but now I am extremely sorry.

I wanted to treat you like my personal maid many times but you never stopped loving me.

I cursed you for things that were out of your control but you continued to help me whenever I needed help.

I deserve the worst but both you and Soham bhaiya never failed to provide for me. I am sorry bhabhi."

Sanyukta caressed her hair and allowed her to sob on her shoulder, letting out all of her bottled up feelings.

This was the first time she was seeing Aisha like this, so vulnerable and weak but she releasing her guilt and that was what matters.

She finally realized her mistake and was ready to pay for it which made her really happy.

Aisha has always been like a sister for her and no matter how badly she may treat her, she still loved her no matter what and always will.

"You want to know why I never hated you even though you hated me? It was because I live by the quote, love the ones who hate you, forgive the ones who betray you and give happiness to the ones who give you pain.

I never hated you Aisha. I loved you as a sister and always will."

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉

5454tiffany