"Oh yeah. You're dad told me about your boyfriends. I can't wait to meet them" my mom said excitedly making me chuckle.

"You will mom don't worry" I said with a yawn.

"So baby... your 18th birthday is next week. Did you make any plans?" My mom asked reminding me that they will be on tour on my birthday.

"Ummm not really. I don't even think anyone other than Mark and Jackson knows my birthday is next week" I said while getting off the floor so that I can brush my teeth.

"Even if the others did know, I don't think I want to do anything big" I said as I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

"Well it's your decision baby but I have to get ready" my mom said and that's when I heard the bustle of the room she was in.

"Alright mom. Be safe and I love you. Tell dad that I love him too" I said while looking down at my mom with a smile.

"I love you too baby. I'll call you again soon" my mom said with a smile before hanging up.

I smiled at my phone screen for a moment before finally starting to brush my teeth. I did my morning routine and came out of my bathroom a few minutes later. Soobin was sitting up on my bed with his phone in hand.

"Morning Binnie" I said with a smile as I plopped myself down next to him.

"Binnie?" Soobin asked with a raised brow and a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Well you called me a nickname so I had to make one for you too" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"You don't mind waiting for me to get dressed so we can go downstairs do you?" I asked as I stood up from the bed and stretched.

"Nope. I'll be here when you're done" he said with a thumbs up.

I nodded before going over to my closet to pick out an outfit for today. It was winter but it wasn't too cold outside. I scanned my clothes before finding an outfit and putting it on.

 I scanned my clothes before finding an outfit and putting it on

(^his outfit

(^his outfit. Sorry y'all I like UGGS💀)

I added a few simple rings to my fingers as my favorite necklace before smiling at my appearance. I wanted to go out and have fun with everyone today so I wanted to be ready just in case. I left the closet and Soobin looked up.

"Let's go?" I asked with a smile before grabbing our bags from the night before.

He nodded and we made our way over to the door. I took a deep breath before opening it and walking out.

————————————————————
Hey guys!! I need your help in deciding something. What should be the plan for Taehyung's birthday? Should they surprise him with something or do you guys have any other ideas? That chapter will be purely up to what you guys decide so please comment below😁!!

Until next time~
~Author A✨