Without hesitation I look at the priest and say "I do."

"And do you Cristiano Giovani-Agusto Seratorre take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Cristiano looks at the priest and then back at me.

"I do."  He says looking right into my eyes. Cristiano takes the sides of my face in his hands, and kisses me. It's my first kiss. And it's passionate. Even if it only lasted a couple seconds. His lips leave mine and people stand up and begin clapping. He takes my hand and we begin to walk down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. Seratorre. I am now officially the Donna. But most importantly, I am officially bound to him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a girl, not much older than me, glaring at me. I decide to not let it bother me and I continue walking. We walk outside and around side of the church where there is a long, decorated table with candles, plates, and flowers.

Cristiano walks me to the very middle of the table and we sit. People start eating and popping open champagne. For a while my life seems normal. It feels like I just married a man I loved and we are celebrating. I still haven't said a word to Cristiano, we are both too busy being congratulated and talking with his family.

I see Diavolo. He comes up to Cristiano and starts to talk with him, luckily I'm busy speaking with Cristiano's godmother about the gardens at the Villa. Small talk was important for the Donna.

I see Diavolo smile, nod, then walk away. I look at Cristiano who is scowling at him as he leaves. Good, maybe he doesn't like Diavolo either. A few moments pass by when suddenly the woman who was scowling at me earlier approach's us. Cristiano looks concerned.

"I need to talk to you. Now." She says to him, with her arms crossed. He gives her a look, then looks at me. He sighs and gets up and walks with her. They begin to have some sort of serious conversation. I can tell it's serious because of their facial expressions.

She's gorgeous. She doesn't look like most girls in the mafia. She has sapphire blue eyes, bright blonde hair, and her skin is pale. She almost matches Cristiano in height. I know I'm pretty, but I could never compare to her. Their conversation gets more intense, and she gets louder. She says, "How could you?!" and points her finger at him. All of the sudden everyone in the party is looking at them.

The girl storms off and Cristiano goes to join a few men who are smoking cigars. I notice that Beatrice is standing next to me. She definitely saw the whole ordeal. My curiosity gets the better of me again and I ask her, "Who was that?" She gives me a look of pity before answering "Her name is Livianna, she's Cristiano's ex girlfriend."

Suddenly everything makes sense. I feel my heart shatter. And so many questions fill my head. Was she his mistress? Did he love her?

Before I know it, the sun starts to set, and people start saying goodbye. I see Cristiano walk up to a bodyguard that's standing behind me. He whispers something, before running to get into a car. Would we not be going home together? I hated being so confused. The bodyguard taps my shoulder.

"Mrs. Seratorre, we are taking you back to the Villa. Your husband has to attend a meeting with a few of the 'Bosses'. He will meet you back at the Villa shortly."

I'm a bit surprised. He didn't have to instruct anyone to inform me. He could have just left me confused and in the dark, but he didn't. With that, I get up and am taken home. Butterflies fill my stomach as I realize one more important thing was going to happen tonight. Cristiano was going to take my virginity.

 Cristiano was going to take my virginity

Giada's Wedding Hair/Dress  ⬆️

Giada's Wedding Hair/Dress ⬆️

what do you guys think? leave a comment and like.