"Let's spend your whole day with me!  Will you..? Yashiro..?"  Tsukasa smilled and looks at Yashiro's eyes.

"So you mean I'll sleep here too?!"  Yashiro looks at Tsukasa like an angry-flattered radish.

"Ehhh~  Yes of course, is there a problem with that?"  Tsukasa smirked.

"Eh- w-what..."  Yashiro starts to blush and thinking some uncomfortable things, which makes Tsukasa noticed her behavior.

Tsukasa chuckles.

"My Yashiro is thinking something naughty ehh?~  What a naughty radish fuu~ fuu~.  I'm a ghost silly, I won't harm you idiot.  And also your not kinda interesting when it comes to those things."  Tsukasa teased Yashiro with his hand showing that Yashiro is flat chested.

The way Tsukasa teased her.  He made Yashiro so upset.

*We all know what happend.  So in the end Tsukasa say his sorry to Yashiro.

The two goes out and looks at the starry sky above them.  They sat on the comfy green grass and Tsukasa holds Yashiro's hand.

"...  his hand is cold.  No warmth, oh silly of course he is an apparition after all.  But..."  Yashiro was talking to her mind and she sunddenly looks at Tsukasa.

"Hmm?  What's the matter?"  Tsukasa asked and Yashiro kiss his right cheek.

....

Tsukasa found his face so red, he looks down and whispered...

"Yashiro you dumb."

Tsukasa kiss Yashiro's lips.  Yashiro didn't expect that he would kiss her lips.

"Next time let me take the first move okay?" Tsukasa smirks.

Yashiro looks away while blushing.

While the two is having fun under the starry night,  there is someone looking at the back.

Tsukasa noticed his presence
so he became more careful and looks at Yashiro.

"Someone is her-"  Tsukasa was speaking but Yashiro suddenly felt exciement.

"Tsukasa! Look a shooting star! Ahm..hmm what should I wish for.."  Yashiro closed her eyes and starts to say her wish silently.

"Tsukasa."  A voice suddenly appear in Tsukasa's ear.

"Eh? T-This voice is so familiar..."

Tsukasa left Yashiro's side and the man who called Tsukasa's name was Amane.  His brother.

"Oh Yashiro...(I thought I saw Tsukasa here..) What are you doing here?"  Amane ask Yashiro.

"E-eh, uhm *Yashiro looks at her left side and she noticed that Tsukasa wasn't there.*  I thought that uhmm.. looking at the stars at this place would be nice.."

"Is that so?" Amane sighs then sits on Yashiro's side.

"You know, I missed looking at the stars with my brother.  Haha I really thought that I saw him with you Yashiro, but I was wrong." Amane smiled with a bitter feelings in his heart.

"The truth is Tsu-"  Yashiro is planning to tell about Tsukasa but Tsukasa covers her mouth means to not to tell about him.  He concealed his presence so Amane won't see him, only Yashiro.

Amane tells a lot of good memories with his brother.  He really missed his brother so much.  In Tsukasa's side he can't say anything but to cry.

Yashiro was in between of the two and can't even talk.  She said her excuse and goes to the bathroom.   Amane left alone with Tsukasa's hidden presence. 

"Amane, you really grown up...  But still if you saw me... I'll.."

Yashiro came back and saw Tsukasa with a down face.  Yashiro sit between the two and Tsukasa whispered to her right ear.

"Hey Yashiro..  I love you."  Tsukasa said then gives Yashiro a smile.

Yashiro blushed then Amane ask her.

But before he do that, Tsukasa unhide his presence and called his brother.  "Amane, long time no see." Tsukasa gives his brother a smile and Amane hugs him with all the tears falling from his eyes.

Yashiro was only crying with some happiness because the twins already met again.  But...

"I'm so glad to see you again Tsukasa, but your already..."

"Don't say that, as long as we saw each other again I'm happy."  Tsukasa smiled.

Yashiro wipes her tears and suddenly she saw that Tsukasa is slowly disappearing.

"E-eh Tsukasa y-you.."

Tsukasa looks at Yashiro and said...

"I never knew that this would happen, but I want to see my brother happy like this...  I guess I will be the one who will leave you, Yashiro..."

Tsukasa walks to Yashiro then hugs her.

"Thank you for being part of my life, you made me feel what is love.  Yashiro, I always love you."  Tsukasa gives Yashiro a hug and kiss her cheeks.

"Brother, I'm sorry but I have to leave you again.  But I'm so happy that I looked at the stars with you again.  Please take care of your student or I'll say the lady that I'd always love."

Once again Tsukasa said his goodbye to Amane and Yashiro.  Yashiro hugs Tsukasa again but he disappeared.

"Goodbye Yashiro"  That was Yashiro think as Tsukasa's last words to her.

Amane was crying but he stay strong as Yashiro won't be crying anymore.  But Yashiro was really so sad.

After a month, it all become back to normal but still Yashiro always thought of Tsukasa.

"So that's what you were saying..."  Yashiro replied.

Back then where Yashiro was telling to Tsukasa of he should go and meet his brother again*

"Hey, why just go and meet your brother huh?"  Yashiro asked.

"Nah maybe I'll do it soon."  Tsukasa replied.

"Ehh why?  Are you angry or something?"

"Of course not.  It's just, if I meet my brother right now there will be a negative payback that I should do."  He said.

"Eh what is it?"  Yashiro asked.

Tsukasa suddenly looks down and looks up then gives Yashiro a smile.

"Hmm why would I say that of course it's a secret hahaha!"  Tsukasa smiled then hugs Yashiro.

"Hmmp so unfair."  Yashiro pouts then hugs Tsukasa back.

While hugging Yashiro, Tsukasa felt sad and whispered

"I'm sorry."

F I N A L  C H A P T E R :  E N D .

--------

Title: I'm in love to an Apparition named Tsukasa.

Words: 1447

Estimated time: 1hr and 55mins

Chapters: 6

Author:  Loxmiii

Genre: Romance/Drama/Supernatural

Details:  Fan fiction about Tsukasa Yugi x Yashiro Nene.

I really know that the story is so lacking of details, i'm really sorry:<  But I hope that you enjoy and also sorry for making it a sad ending.  But at the first place the story was already made with a sad ending. 
Thank you for reading and for the supports!!!❤  Keep safe my lovely readers see you in my other fan fics!