"You just asked me so, I answered honestly, yeah?"

"Right.."

He said and just smile. Look at him. He is cold as hell and now he laugh like we are close?

"Hey! Hey! Are you okay?!" I blink and look at the door of the elevator.

"W-what the hell happened?" I blink and my lips parted when I saw the elevator stopped moving.

The elevator stopped moving? Minutes? I didn't notice. I didn't notice maybe because we are busy talking? I look at him as he look at the door calmly.

"We are both stuck here. I didn't notice. How can we go?" I said and I didn't evem make him know that I am not okay with this.

"Hmm.." He look at me so I disturb myself by staring at the other things."We are okay here! Can you do it a little faster?!"

"Okay! Please wait for a moment!" Then, I didn't heard any voices anymore. I sigh.

"Are you okay? You look bothered, fear of being stuck?" His attention is all on me, as in whole attention. I cleared my throat and awkwardly smile.

"N-no, I am okay it's just that it's so hot."

"Is that so? You can take off your uniform, we are both guy here so I dom't mind."

I feel like my ear turns red. Of course I don't mind that fvcker! I pouted and unbutton my uniform. When I take it off I feel like I am free.

"They will finish this right? I still have meeting to attend."

"Yeah.." We waited.

No one is talking until the elevator finally open. I breathe! Yes! I go out first and he is just in my back. I saw Jimin standing looking so worried. I laugh.

"You fvcker! I thought you'll gonna die!" I punch him in a joke way.

"Tss. I catch bullets and all but an elevator? Really, Jimin?"

"What?! Of course there's still possibility that you will die there because of losing an oxygen!"

I just shook my head because of what he said. I face the person who's been stuck with me and to my surprise he is staring at me or maybe just looking? I saw him with two other man.

"I will go now, see you when I see you." I said and wave my hand. He just nod his head too.

I didn't wait for his hand to wave and I turn my back on him because I am late to my meeting. Jimin look at me.

"You're friend with that guy?" I look at him. I just shrug. His eyes widen."Really? He talked to you?!"

"Yeah. Why? What's with the surprise face?"

"He didn't talk to anyone aside from his friends!"

"Even you?"

"Even me!"

"Weird."

Yeah, it's really weird for me. I know that he is cold even his stares but why he will do that, right? Not talking to other people?

"He is cold! Snob!"

"You judged too much, Jimin. Maybe he need to socialize more."

"No! Jungkook is really handsome, right? Maybe he protected his image!"

"Image, what?"

"Playboy!"

I laugh because of what he said. Why did he shared this to me? I don't care about everything tho.