Chapter 2

Johnathan pov
I was amazed to see y/n again when i handed her key she slipped me a not and left with the group.

I the note asking me to come to her room at the end of my shift she had something see need to tell me. After myself i took a bottle of wine up to her room and knocked. " on the house components of the hotel" i said. "Come in an join me please" she said with a smile.

When I enter there was a woman in a suit and offered me a job with y/n help. I agreed and she left leaving y/n and i alone.

We opened a bottle of wine and began to drink until we where drunk and we kissed. I pulled me y/n onto me lap straddling me. " i missed you?" I said break the kiss and started to undo her dress. I missed you too" she replied removing my jacket and shirt.

Her hands running down my chest. Pulling her back in the his my hand ran down he back unzipping her dress making the top half fall down her shoulders. No bra i thought to myself as i kneed her breast with my hand.

I broke the kiss and stared to kiss her neck. Her hand moved lower to my pants unzipping me free my member. And start to pump it with her hand. I went to push he panty as side only to find none.

I couldn't take it any longer I plunge in her like an animal in heat. "Oh Johnathan" she moaned as i grip her hips to go up and down my shaft hard and fast.

We both came but didn't move until we both came down from our high.

I pick her up and walked us to the bed holding her close and kiss her. We drifted off to sleep and next morning bring her breakfast and we started talking about our part of the plain.

" i what you to stay safe" i said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. " you too" she kiss me and i had to leave for my shift.