not gonna suffer anymore

Start from the beginning

"Steph, take Georgia away, I'll deal with him." I said as Steph and Georgia walked away. "You're out of your fucking mind! You've done nothing but hurt her for months and now that she's finally able to see that you're gonna act like she's being selfish?" I asked him.

"Shut u-" "No you shut up and listen." I cut him off. "Look around, she can't stay here with you! You abused her and she somehow still made her feel guilty after that! I never liked you Olly, but fuck I didn't think I would ever hate you this much." I told him.

Suddenly he moved quickly and pushed me. I was about to fall to the ground when Jordan held me up. She helped me to my feat as we both looked at Olly. "I hope you get the help you need. But Georgia isn't gonna suffer anymore." I said as we both walked out.

I was about to open the door when he put his hand on it, closing it abruptly. He put his hand around my neck and pushed me against the wall, making it hard for me to catch my breath.

"You fucking bitch!" he shouted at me, as I tried to gasp for air.

Finally he let go of my neck, thanks to Jordan hitting him on his only good leg, making him almost fall over. This time we opened the door and closed it quickly behind us leaving Olly behind.

I got in the car to find Georgia crying and Steph trying to comfort her. She looked up at us, and saw that I had a scratch on my neck. "I'm sorry." She said before she started to cry again.

"Don't be, I got that from playing with Jordan. You're safe now." I told Georgia as I brought her into a hug.

We got back to Steph's house and helped Georgia settle into her new room. "Can I have a minute? I'm a bit overwhelmed." She told us, making us leave her room and sit down on the couch.

"Did you really get that from Jordan?" Steph asked me, pointing at the scratch and the growing bruise on my neck

"No. But it doesn't matter. She's safe and I got a small scratch on my neck. I'd take a thousand of those scratches to get Georgia safe." I told Steph.

"That's my girl." Jordan said as she cuddled up to me.

"Then how did you get it? What did he do to you in there?" Steph asked, still worried.

"We we're about to leave when he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. He kept me there as I struggled to breath before Jordan knocked his good leg making him unbalanced before we quickly left." I told Steph.

"It doesn't look good." She said as she moved closer to look at my neck.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." I told Steph as I cuddled into Jordan.

---------

"The girls are meeting up for some coffee. Wanna join?" Steph asked the three of us.

"Sure." Georgia said as she got up.

"We'll tag along also." I told her as me and Jordan got up.

"Put a turtleneck on, so they won't ask you about your neck." Jordan whispered to me as we went into the bathroom to get ready.

After we met a few of the girls we sat down in a nearby coffee shop, so we could catch up on what we had missed in the last few hours we hadn't seen each other.

"So... Georgia wanna catch them up on anything?" Jordan asked her, resulting in her getting a punch to the arm. "Sorry." She said, putting her hand up to where I had punched her.

"It's fine Leah, uhm so I broke up with Olly and moved in with Steph." Georgia said, making everybody stop what they were doing.

"Finally!" Jill said as she gave Georgia a hug.

"Now you can finally find someone who actually treats you right." Keira said, messing up Georgia's hair.

"It's so hot in here!" I said as I pulled my turtleneck down.

"Next time don't bring a- Leah." Keira said as she looked at my neck making me put the turtleneck back up. "What happened to your neck?" Keira asked me.

"It's nothing. Me and Jordan were just playing around." I said before Keira turned to Jordan.

"You fucking did that to her? while you two were "playing around"?"

"It's not what it looks li-" Jordan was cut off.

"Sure it's not Jordan? I fucking trusted you with her and you go and do this?" Keira asked, she was known to be protective of me but not this much.

"Keira relax. It wasn't Jordan okay? It was... It was Olly." I said as they all looked at me in shock.

I checked with Georgia before I told them all what happened in Georgia's house. How Olly tried to strangle me and how I almost couldn't breath.

They all sat there speechless. Georgia leaned against Ellie as she heard what her now ex-boyfriend had done to me. Ellie put her arm around her comforting her. "Guy's but it's okay, I promise." I told them.

Roommates...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara