Cum Already!

My eyes flutter open and catch sight of the alarm clock perched on my dresser. The glowing red numbers read 2:33 a.m., and this dude is showing no signs of being done any time soon. I lay staring at the ceiling, my knees on either side of my head, as he pounds into me roughly. I have counted the number of imperfections in the paint, thought about what tasks I'll tackle first at work tomorrow, and mentally rearranged my living room furniture. Not that the sex isn't good -- because it definitely is -- but we started this tryst around 11:00 last night. Now, four rounds later, I'm ready for some sleep.

At least, I think I am until he withdraws his dick from my pussy and swiftly attacks my clit with his tongue, inserting two fingers into my opening and roughly teasing my g-spot. My legs fall to his shoulders and I moan loudly and involuntarily, pressing my thighs against his ears. My pleasure only encourages him to lick faster and finger harder.

He has a tornado tongue. It swirls and turns against me until the eye of the storm is upon me. As my body tenses, preparing to explode, he sucks my clit into his mouth, removing his fingers from inside me. I buck against his mouth as the orgasmic waves begin to wash over me. A pleasantly surprised groan escapes his lips as I squirt my appreciation against his chin, drenching his face, and my sheets, with my pleasure.

"Fuck!" he exclaims, retreating from between my legs as I come down from my high. He climbs up my body, placing his hands beside my head and glaring down at me, his eyes dancing wildly. "Did you just --"

"Yeah," I confirm, turned on by my juices still running down his face. I feel his manhood twitch against my thigh at my admission.

"I've never had someone squirt for me before," he comments, a sexy smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

I sit up and push him onto his back. "Let's see if I can make you squirt for me."

I position myself between his legs and hungrily take his entire length into my mouth. The sweet grape flavor of the condom is mixed with my own juices, making for an interesting taste. I'm exhausted after that intense orgasm, and I know my only shot at getting a few hours of sleep is to get him off quickly. So I hold nothing back.

His hands grip my shoulders as I force his long member into my throat. I swallow him whole, dragging my tongue along his balls. I moan when he tightly grabs a fistful of my hair. Holding my head steady, he begins to move himself in and out of my throat. I can feel him getting harder with each stroke, causing me to gag slightly, but not enough for me to make him stop.

"Damn, I wanna take this condom off so I can feel that tongue, baby," he says breathlessly.

I remove him from my mouth. "Sorry, babe. I like my gifts wrapped."

He chuckles and pushes my mouth back onto his throbbing member. I run my tongue around the head and he inhales sharply. I bury his dick in my throat again and begin working it in and out fast and hard. When he grabs one of my breasts and begins to pinch the nipple, I groan around his dick. The vibration is enough to send him over the edge. He wraps his legs around my torso, and holds my head in place with his dick deep in my throat. He lets out a primal grunt and I feel the condom fill with his seed.

As he lays next to me regaining his composure, I'm able to finally get a good look at him. His black hair, faded low, is neatly cut. He has beautiful, narrow bedroom eyes. His mahogany skin is flawless and soft. A full black beard is the perfect accessory to frame his large, soft flips. I scan lower, my eyes falling to his body. It looks as if it was chiseled by the gods themselves. I can't even imagine how much time he must spend in the gym to keep up a physique like that.

He catches me staring. "Like what you see?"

"I do," I admit. "But I gotta shower now. Be careful on the way out. The driveway can be pretty dark." I stand naked next to the bed waiting on him to get up.