𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

kaiya-san💋👗
due to my teruma having
an important business trip
this week, it'll have to be in
the next few days. does
tomorrow at noon suit you?🥰

kaiya-san💋👗
it's just the both of us would
love to be there for the interview.
despite what others say about us,
our children are our top priority
and we'd love to get to know their
future nanny better!☺️

y/n💓👩‍👧‍👦
everything seems perfect
to me, see you both then!

y/n💓👩‍👧‍👦
i just want to thank you again
for this incredible opportunity,
kaiya-san! i promise, i won't let
you down on the day!😇

kaiya-san💋👗
please, kaiya is alright!😊

kaiya-san💋👗
when you contacted me
personally for the position,
you seemed like the perfect
applicant to me. see you
then, y/n, sweetheart💕

THE MORNING OFthe interview that would change your life forever, you decided to meet upwith one of your old closest friends for breakfast in the city

THE MORNING OF
the interview that would change
your life forever, you decided to meet up
with one of your old closest friends for breakfast in the city.

"You're right, Y/N, catching up and ordering breakfast waffles was the best thing we did so far today." Sugawara Koushi commented between mouthfuls of his sweet treat, decorated with colourful strawberries and blueberries. "As I said, there's no need to worry. Look at how many times you've been a nervous mess like this and actually gotten the job as a result. It has happened every time."

It was no surprise to the both of you that the current waffle that you were consuming at an incredible rate was your fourth of that morning. You and nerves before an interview were just normal to you now since you had been to so many.

It wasn't that you were bad at keeping a job, things in life just happened. You had just turned twenty and university life was obviously as time consuming as everyone had told you about, especially with you doing a course revolving around childcare.

You had always had an interest in working with children since forever really. As the eldest grandchild on your father's side of the family, babysitting your little cousins was as much of a routine as brushing your teeth. Despite some getting sick of their relatives, you had a great relationship with your cousins and siblings. They looked up to their big cousin more than anyone still to this day.

There was nothing that found you more joy than little ones being just as happy as you were.

"We don't want to get too ahead of ourselves. Remember what happened with the Takagis?" One of your first babysitting jobs. You weren't as experienced and you mightn't have saw that expensive looking glass vase right behind the door. "Both of the parents were distraught with the vase incident and completely dropped the idea of me as their kids's babysitter, even though it was an accident."